#29: Dinner Date with Jaejoong

"Yoboseyo... Max... Kiki here... "

"Nuna!!! How did it go? Did hyung forgive you?"

"Ne, he did... But I can't meet up with you guys for dinner later..."

"Wae? I thought he forgave you?"

"Cos he wants to spend some time alone with me... So I can't join you guys... Mianeyo..."

"And you're obliging? And ditching us???!!!"

"Ne... I think I'd better oblige... Won't be able to do this so often when the work starts... Just want to spend as much time with him when I still can..."

"Does he know about the change in plot yet?"

"Anio... I haven't told him yet... I think now is not the time to do it... I'll just have to keep it a secret until the producers announce it. You guys are not supposed to know too. So do keep it a secret for me. Don't tell anyone else about it."

"Okay... I understand..."

"Enjoy yourselves then... Annyeongi kyeseyo..."

"Nuna..."

"Ye?"

"Kiki-nuna... Fighting!!! You can do it!"

"Kamsahamnida, Max..." I ended the call.

"Kiki... FIGHTING!!! You can do it... You just have to trust him... Miduhyo... Remember?" I thought to myself.

"I'm ready!!!" Jaejoong dashed out of his room in a huff and jumped in front of me.

I was awakened from my thoughts but his actions. I looked up at him, and stood up to leave with him. Once I stood up, he placed his arm around my shoulders, and pulled me closer to him. I responded by putting my arm around his waist.

"You smell good after the shower..."

"You mean I don't smell good normally?"

"Anio... I..."

He pulled me closer to him.

"It feels so good to be able to hold you like this..."

I looked up at him, and he looked down when he felt me move in his arms.

"Yes, yeobo? What's wrong?"

"Why did you say welcome home just now? And why are you calling me yeobo? What's that?"

He smiled, "Cos I just wanted to see how it feels like... to call you honey..."

I blinked at his response blurly. Not knowing what he was thinking in his mind at all. His eyes exuded a gentleness that made my heart melt. I turned away to steady myself.

"Whatever... You just do whatever you want.. As long as it's not in public... You have to call me Kiki-shi in public..." I started walking towards the door.

"Wakarimashita... anata..." He shouted, running towards me to catch up with me.

I turned when I heard him say that, and gave a "Huh" look. He grabbed my shoulders with his hands and turned me back towards the door, leading me out to my apartment.

"Gosh, he is like calling me so many nicknames... And all so..." I shivered as I felt goosebumps go through me when I thought to myself.