#43: Let's Catch the Thief!!!!

Max and Micky reached the house. When they wanted to enter the house, they heard some noises coming from Kiki's apartment. They knew that it could not be Theo who was in there as she was still out with U-know. It also could not be Fifi as Xiah took her out, and they would not come back so soon. And Kiki was out working.

Max: Hyung, did you hear noises coming from Nuna's apartment?

Micky: Yeah, I did. And I don't think there would be anyone home at this moment. All of them has gone out. It also could not be Jaejoong-hyung as I don't think he has the keys.

Max: You want to find out who's that? I think it may be a thief inside the house.

Micky: Okay. But, we must be prepared first. We shall go back and take some baseball bat, in case the thief is armed.

Max and Micky went back to their apartment. Micky started to find searched the whole house for some baseball bat, but could not find any.

Micky: Max, I don't think we have baseball bats in the house. The only thing I can find is Xiah's soccer ball and Jaejoong's dumbbells. I don't think any of us in the house play baseball. I think we have to find something else.

Max: HYUNG!!!!!!

Micky: Sorry. It slipped my mind that no one in the house plays baseball.

Max: Never mind. I think we could get the brooms. It should be safe enough to protect ourselves.

Micky: Alright.

Max and Micky grabbed those broomsticks as weapon and headed to Kiki's house. Micky grabbed the thickest broomstick. The both of them stood outside Kiki's apartment door anxiously, each not knowing what to do.

Micky: Max, why don't you press the doorbell? Then, once you pressed it, we will move to the side of the door so the thief can't see us. How about that?

Max: But, Hyung, why don't you press the doorbell? I don't want to press it.

Micky: You are taller and you have longer legs, so you can run faster. Quick Max, go and press the bell, I'll hide at the side first.

Micky pushed Max to right in front of the door bell and stood at the side of the door. Max gave Micky a "I don't want to do it" look. But, Micky just shot back a stern look, hinting to Max that he should do it.

Max (mumbled to himself) : Am I supposed to do this dirty job. This is so unfair.

Max did not have a choice, all he could do was to press the doorbell and run to the side of the door. Max counted silently in his heart, and pressed the doorbell at the count of three. Then, he quickly moved to stand beside Micky.

The door openly slowly. Micky and Max were waiting patiently for the 'thief' to appear. A guy started to walk out of the apartment. Micky gave Max a sign and both of them started to hit the guy with all their might.

Jaejoong: OUCH!!!!!! WHO'S THAT? STOP IT!!!! HELP!!!! STOP HITTING ME!!!!!

Both Micky and Max did not know that it was Jaejoong as Jaejoong's hands were covering his head and could not see who his attacker was. The continuous hitting of the broom on Jaejoong made it even harder for him to retaliate.

Micky: MAX!!!! Don't stop hitting that thief!!! I'll call the police while you hit him.

Max: Hyung!!! I can't handle this myself. If we continue to hit him, I'm afraid that he will die in our hands. I don't want to be a murderer. Hyung, why don't you hit him while I call the police.