#24: Because Being Yours (I Wish...)

Jaejoong stopped himself right in front of the restaurant suddenly and turned back, making me crash straight into him. I fumbled to steady myself and push myself away from him. Once I managed to get my balance, I started hitting him on his upper arm with my free hands.

"Hey, not fair... the deal doesn't count okay... you cheated..."

"Ouch... ouch... ouch..." He grabbed my hands, "I didn't think you'll actually be able to bring yourself to hit me..." He made a pitiful face at me.

"I... I..." I was a bit taken aback by his response, I didn't think my "assaults" were that painful, "Argh... who asked you to blackmail me... and still go back on your words... I don't care... the deal doesn't count..."

"REALLY???"

"Yes..."

"*sign* Then I guess I don't have a choice, but to let everyone know that we're dating..." He started walking into the restaurant, holding my hand.

"Hey wait!!! You can't do that!!! Stop!!" I tried to pull my hand out from his, and to drag him back out.

"Joongie, don't joke about this okay... It's serious... We're going to get in trouble if you do that... Just behave yourself in public, as for private stuff... just keep it between us... don't go about discussing about it to everyone... it's not very nice to do that..."

"Is that so?"

"Yes... We'll discuss the terms and conditions for our deal later okay? Not here..."

"So there's room for negotiation?"

"Yes..."

"Okay then..." He let go of my hand and started walking into the restaurant. As he walked in, he grinned with a look of victory.

"*sign* Why am I always in the losing end when it comes to negotiation with him... I think I give in to him too much..." I thought to myself, as I watched him walk in cheerfully.

He turned and gave me a cheeky smile and a flying kiss. I rolled my eyes, covered my face in embarrassment, and shook my head. I could hear his musical laughter, as he laughed and went on inside.

I waited for around 5 minutes later, then I went into the restroom, and emerged later from there to the dining room. The drinking group had already started to sober up and were all rubbing their heads from the alcohol. Jaejoong was sitting at his seat and sipping on hot tea.

"Do you guys need some hot tea to sober up before we leave?"

"Yeh..."

"I'll go ask them to serve some for you all..."

They looked at me as I walked out to order their hot tea.

"Your PM is quite good eh... Very good at taking care of people's needs..." TVXQ's manager said.

"Yeah... She's used to working with all sorts of talents, from the really young kids to adults... So she's quite observant when it comes to things like these..." my team leader replied.

"Ah... I see..." TVXQ's manager turned to TVXQ and said, "I guess you guys are in luck then... You got someone to take good care of all your needs during the filming... So I can relax..."

The guys smiled and nodded.

"Here's your hot tea guys... Be careful it's hot..." I said as the waiter followed me in with cups of hot tea.