#20: Hello Again...

I stared at him in shock. He just kept looking at me with his serious and pleading eyes. I bit my lip and replied.

"Anio... I can't..."

He looked at me in surprise. I guess he thought that I would have agreed.

"Huh? Wae?"

"You just finish your hot chocolate and head on back to your house..." I said, standing up and carrying on with my packing.

He stood up and came over in front of the table to face me.

"Wae? I thought you said I can do anything I want as long as it's not in the public?"

I looked up at him.

"Yes, I did say that. But I said I just meant holding hands and hugging. Nothing more."

"But you said anything..."

I was quite frustrated with myself for having said something that I shouldn't have. And now it's coming back to haunt me.

"YOU can do anything you want... But that doesn't mean that I have to go along with it right? I have my own mind... I can think for myself..."

"But we've been apart for so long... I miss you so much... Can't you let me spend more time with you? Now that you're here?"

He looked pleadingly at me. A part of me would love to say yes to him, but then my conscious mind just would not like my heart make the decision this time...

"We can spend time together... In the day... Not at night... Not like this... It's just not appropriate..."

"Aren't WE the ones in love? Can't WE decide for ourselves what is APPROPRIATE or not?"

"Anio we can't... It's not fair to the rest..."

"What's this gotta do with the rest..." He retorted heatedly.

I looked at him in frustration. The argument was going nowhere. And we were both becoming more and more hotheaded. Yes we are both very stubborn when we are bent on getting something our way. Typical of Aquarius and Taurus signs.

"I think I can handle these by myself. Why don't you just head on back..." I walked past Jaejoong and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the room.

"I'M NOT FINISHED YET!!! DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!" he yelled, flinging my arm away.

I was shocked by his sudden outburst. But my mood wasn't exactly very good too.

"FINE! YOU JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE... IF YOU DON'T WANNA GO BACK, YOU CAN TAKE THE COUCH..."

I stormed into my room, slamming the door behind me. I stood with my back against the door for a while and took a few deep breathes of air into my heated system. My face was burning up and my temples were pounding, making me have a headache. I locked the door and buried myself under the duvet covers. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to sleep. Suddenly I felt a drop of tear flow down my face. I was crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong watched as I stormed into the room, not knowing what to say.

"... Why are you so angry? I just wanted you to be the first person that I see when I wake up in the morning... Is that so wrong?..."

He murmured to himself, sitting down on the couch.

He sat staring at my door for some time.

"I guess you're not going to relent that easily this time..."