#40: OUCH!!!!

Fifi and Xiah were shocked at what had happened. Neither of them expected this to happen. Fifi stared at Xiah in surprise. Fifi's face was like a tomato. Xiah, too, was feeling very embarrassed. Both their heart beat was so loud.

Xiah placed his hands on the ground, using all his strength, he tried to push himself up.

However, his hands felt wobbly and he fell back. Once again, their lips met. But, this time, it was painful. Their teeth knocked onto each other's teeth and it gave out a really loud 'bang' sound.

Fifi: OUCH!!!!!

Fifi place her hands on Xiah's shoulder. She used all her might to push him up. Xiah too tried to get up. Finally, Xiah managed to get up and he sat on the grass patch beside Fifi, who was still lying on the ground.

Xiah: Mianeyo.

Xiah stretched out his hands. Fifi grabbed his hands and Xiah pulled her up from the ground.

Fifi: It's..... It's.... alright...... I'm.... I'm.... the one who pulled you down with me. So, by right, I should be the one apologizing

Xiah and Fifi both felt really awkward. They did not know what to do or what to say. They both stole a few glance at each other, and they looked at else where. This continued for almost 10 minutes. Someone had to break the ice.

Xiah: Fifi.... Your hair.....

Fifi: Huh? What's wrong with my hair? I don't get it.

Fifi's hair had some grass in it.

Xiah moved closer towards Fifi. As he inched nearer to Fifi, Fifi's heart started to pound faster. Fifi wanted to move away, but she could not. Her whole body seemed to be stuck tightly to the ground.

Fifi's thoughts: What's Xiah going to do? Is he going to kiss me again? Ahhh... What am I going to do? I can't seem to move. And why is my heart beating so fast? This is bad.

Xiah stretched his hands, and helped Fifi to remove the grass which was in her hair. Fifi was relieved that Xiah only wanted to remove the grass, and that was it.

Fifi: Kamsa hamnida.

Xiah: You're welcomed.

Then again, Xiah moved nearer to Fifi. He planted a kiss on her cheeks. Fifi was rather surprised by his action. The kiss was so sudden and Fifi did not anticipate it.

Xiah: That was for you being so polite to me. And.... so gentle.......

Fifi: Huh?

Fifi was still in the state of shock. Her mind could not register anything new or could it figure out what was going on.

Xiah: Never mind.

Xiah's thoughts: It's really amazing to see how she react to different situation. I wonder what is going on in her mind. I thought she will scream at me again, but the confused look on her face made her look so cute.

Xiah got up, and went to take the soccer ball. He, then threw the ball at Fifi's direction.

Xiah: Come on, Fifi! Let's have a game of soccer.

Fifi was still in a daze. She did not see the ball coming in her direction. The ball hit Fifi's head.

Fifi: OUCH!!!

Xiah immediately ran towards Fifi to find out if she was alright. He sat down beside her.

Xiah: FIFI!!!! Are you alright?? Mianeyo.... I really didn't mean to hit you.....