#42: Where Did the Rest Go?

Theo and U-know were still happily taking neoprints, and having a time of their life.

*Beep~~~~~*

U-know: I've got a new message. Let me see who's that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyung, 

Max and I are going back first. 

We don't really want to be light bulbs lighting the path for you and Theo. 

Hahahah... 

Have a good time with Theo, but you must remember to bring her back to Kiki's place at night. 

Hahahah....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo: Who's that? Is it your manager asking you to go back to the office?

U-know did not know how to reply Theo. He could not show her the message. The expression on U-know face was that he looked as though he was hiding something from Theo.

U-know: Erm.... Erm.....

Theo: Why are you stammering? What's the matter?

Theo really want to know what was the message. She was dying to know.

U-know's thoughts: I better delete the message first before Theo wants to see it.

Theo went up to U-know. She tried to peep at U-know's message. But, before she could do that, U-know spotted her.

U-know: Hey, Theo. What are you trying to do? Don't you know it's rude to peep?

Theo: I'm sorry.

Theo looked at U-know with her most guilty look. However, deep inside her heart, she did not feel guilty at all. Instead, she wanted to look at the message very much. This time, she attempted to take over the phone from U-know, and she knew that she must not fail.

Seeing that Theo was feeling rather guilty, U-know too felt a little guilty. Theo saw that U-know was not paying much attention to her, she crept beside U-know quietly and grabbed his phone. She started to read the message aloud.

Theo: Hyung, Max and I are going back first.....

Before Theo could read the part where Micky teased U-know about Theo, U-know tried to get the phone back.

U-know: Theo, give it back to me!!!!

Theo: Nope. What's so secretive about the message that Micky sent? If you're not going to tell me, I'll have to find it out by myself.

Theo was about to read the message again, but this time, U-know was not going to let it be easy. U-know grabbed Theo's hands, which she was holding the phone, to prevent her from reading the message.

Theo was not going to let U-know have his way that easily. With the other free hand, Theo tried to tickle U-know. And, this method worked. U-know released his grip, and Theo managed to run free.

Theo was waving the phone in the air.

Theo: HA... HA.... HA.... If you can catch me, I'll return the phone to you... If not, I'll have to read the message.

After Theo finished her sentence, she ran away from U-know, hoping to see what Micky sent to U-know.

U-know: THEO!!!!! You can't run that fast......