Chapter 26

So I got my 100 votes, though not in the time limit so here is your new chapter! Hope yall love it! If you do VOTE! I have more than enough fans to meet this quota. 100 votes by midnight, thats twelve hours and the new upload comes then. IF not it will be uploaded Saturday. Thanks for the love guys! I really appreciate it!

Laurel’s POV

It was time for the big show! I know I’m being a tad dramatic but I really can’t seem to stop myself. It’s like I’m outside my body, watching myself go crazy. It was nuts! I like to blame Vince. The ass knocked me up and now I’m an emotional roller coaster. And I would blame him for real if it weren’t for the fact that he was an emotional roller coaster with me.

I was just lying in bed, cuddled up with Vince trying to convince myself to get up and get ready for the day. Aubrey and Anthony had LJ and again they were teaching him to fish. Seriously how could he fish? He was three months old. I knew they were just trying to get away from my mood swings so I just let them go.

Suddenly my internal debate was decided for me. I raced into the bathroom and puked my life out. At least that is definitely what it felt like. Dang morning sickness. Vince got up and I heard him racing into the bathroom.

“I am so sorry Laurel.” He chanted over and over.

See the fool hadn’t learned from the first labor. He made the mistake of asking me if I was over doing it last week as I moaned and threw up. He was dead serious. Like I wanted to be in a bathroom emptying myself of every meal I had had since birth because he got me pregnant while he stood on the side being all judgmental. So I didn’t what any sane woman with the power to mentally inflict her pain and suffering on others would do. I dropped my mental walls that were shielding him from the worst of my pain.

He dropped to his knees yelling obscenities. I didn’t inflict the triplets, it was only fair that their future mates got to share this with them. But my mate, I spared no quarter. I left those walls down.

Soon Vince was on the floor with me. Moaning and crying as he threw up too. Since he wanted to judge me I left the walls down. For a week. I had just put them back up yesterday. Now he was very sympathetic of my mood swings and morning sickness. He doted and also knew when to back off. It was awesome! Every woman should have the power to do that.

Once I was done we got in the shower. As much as it pained me, we didn’t have sex. I just did not have the energy or stamina. Once done, we went to our separate dressing rooms. I stood there, naked but for the sheen of my moisturizer glistening on my skin. I didn’t know what to wear and I was nervous. I didn’t want to wear the wrong thing. Vince’s mom Ariah was a famous model after all. In the end pregnancy won again. I pulled on some leggings and a True Blood t shirt and some red and black Sperrys. Best I could do.

I walked out to see Vince looking all fine in some Cargo shorts and a white V-neck and Jordan’s. See I knew there was a reason I was marrying him.

We walked downstairs holding hands and into the kitchen. There I got two surprises. One, my brother Laurence, Keith, whatever was standing there and he was holding hands with some lady. Two, there was another lady, and she was crying. I hope this doesn’t ruin breakfast because I’m starving. I gave a general group nod to the people in my kitchen and then plopped into a stool waiting for Vince to make me breakfast. He smiled lightly at me, grabbing eggs and bacon out of the fridge and setting to work. He talked while he worked.