Chapter 23 pt. 2

^^^NEW FAB FAN!!!^^^

 Do I have to resort to begging for votes? Because if thats what it takes then thats what I will do. Please vote for the chapters! PLEASE!

Eitherway this is Part 2 of Chapter 23. Enjoy

Vote!

Vote!

V

O

T

E

!

!

Melissa’s POV

The door opened and there was a crash. An almighty crash. I didn’t even flinch. Julissa was next to me holding my hand. She also didn’t flinch. We knew by now that showing any emotion or our own thoughts led to punishment and we didn’t want anymore of that. We sat there. I heard Dominic moaning and crying but we didn’t move. We couldn’t. We just stared out of the window at the Utah skyline.

Bradley Jackson’s POV

I felt a persistent nagging at the wall I had placed around my thoughts. I didn’t let it drop. One of the security requirements for the meetings was not to share what was happening inside the meetings. Daniel, acting Alpha of Dominic’s old pack sat across from me. You could see the grief that tore at him. I felt slightly guilty for causing that, but it was for a good cause. Well it was for the best interest of my pack, and I had to place our lives first. Dean would have been a hindrance to what we were about to do, plus I think Dom just really wanted to kill him.

I cleared my throat as Allen, another Beta finished speaking. My turn.

“I think it’s obvious this problem won’t just go away. We can’t sweep it under the rug and still consider our were population safe. That said, I think we need to take drastic measures. I really believe we need to present to the alphas a plan of combining our packs. Not all of them in one big pack that’s to huge. But three or four packs together. We emphasize training, even the younger members. You can never be too prepared. We have a member, Rody who could help with that. He was specially trained in England, where he is from. They still have issues with rogues. We sent him home to see if he could bring back some of his former pack and family to help us. If the Alphas agree, then we can implement plans immediately.”

The other men around me nodded. It was a nice plan, and generally it was done the last time we had had to deal with rogues. If we did it now, there would be more time to act. It also helped that we knew who was where and what training they would be receiving.

An agreement was reached to present to the alphas and the meeting called to an end. I went to tell Dominic the news, things were progressing nicely.

I got off the elevator on the fifth floor. I walked to our suite of rooms and opened the door. Dominic was passed out cold on the floor in front of the door. Julissa and Melissa were just sitting there, staring out the window, which is normal for them. But why weren’t they helping Dom. I ran to him and crouched on my knees beside him. I checked his pulse, it was weak. His body was covered in sweat. I pulled out my cell to call an ambulance. Once I finished that I rested my hand on Dominic’s head.