Chapter 23

^^^NEW FAB FAN!!!^^^

AAH look at that! Two uploads in one day! GO me! This one is a tad graphic. Hope yall love it. *wink* Dont forget to show it some love!

VOTE

VOTE

V

O

T

E

!

!

Vince’s POV

I wrapped Laurel in my arms. Even though she tried to hide it, and she hid it like a boss from anyone but me, I could sense the fear through our bond. Dominic frightened her, and I knew she was reliving her past treatment by him and it angered me that I couldn’t do anything to wipe them from her thoughts.

I stared Dominic down as the doors closed. He was an animal. Who breaks a person down like this, does what he did without caring? It was asinine! I wanted to have a talk with the other alphas there had to be something we could do to keep him away from Laurel. I would talk with her about it later.

The elevator doors pinged open to our floor. I took Laurel’s hand as we walked down the hall. I knew Dominic also had this floor but so far we had been lucky and hadn’t run into him in the halls. Security was tighter with him here so close. Laurel and I had to be creative to get any alone time. Luckily Aubrey, Anthony, and Andrew were gone to another meeting of betas and higher ups.

I opened the door and told the security guards to clear out for an hour or so. Laurel walked in and immediately went to lay a sleeping LJ down as he had fallen asleep. If there was one thing we had learned from the more experienced parents in the pack it’s this: Do not hold the baby all the time. No matter what the books say, it spoils your child. We didn’t want to spoil LJ and we could show him we loved him without doing so. Laurel walked back into the living room and cuddled up to me where I had sat on the couch watching the basketball game that I had recorded last night.

Do not disturb, I sent through the mind link to my brothers.  I heard collective mental groans and then they all threw up extremely thick walls. Which was fine by me. I threw up my own and made sure only emergencies could get through. I looked at Laurel, as I took her in my wolf, Ryu, almost purred in approval. He really loved Laurel and it would take a major earth moving event to get him to let her go. I didn’t think there was anything in the world that could get us to that point.

I took in Laurel’s outfit and almost groaned out my approval. I could see her pink bra through her tank top. I didn’t like that others had probably seen it, but I liked it just the same. Her neck was arched as she leaned her head back against the couch.

I leaned in and licked around the side of her neck, to the front. I licked up, past her chin, to those thick, juicy, soft lips of hers. My gaze caught hers and I stared into her eyes as I sucked on her bottom lip. Slowly sucking it in my mouth and nipping at it gently. I watched her eyes darken with arousal. I smirked; I loved how easily I could turn her on. It was only fair; because of her I was always in a constant state of varying degrees of hardness. Right now I was at hardened concrete.