Chapter 5

^^^^^ My new fan gets a dedication!

The song is Jessi J Domino. It has nothing to do with the story really. I just love that song right now.

Also Dont forget! Please vote and comment! Please? Dedications to those who do vote and then leave a comment... Ill even try to name characters after you. :)

A/N Italics are for conversations between Laurel and her wolf. When I remember to do it. 

 Laurel's POV Present

“Keep going Laurel! Big push!” Vince was being so supportive. And I appreciate it. Really I do. However if he says that one more time, I really think Im going to rip his ear off Mike Tyson style.

My legs were in the air and Aubrey and Anthony were holding my legs up and Vince was holding my hand and talking me through this. This is one difficult baby! He doesn’t want to come out. Stubborn.

Im sure Andrew was in the bathroom, still puking. Wuss. He was never going to live this down.

Flashback 9 Months Ago

I knew now that I was pregnant. Thank God my fear was so overpowering or Im sure Dominic would have smelled it.

He was gone and the house was empty. They didn’t think I needed a guard. They didn’t know about my wolf.

She had been silent for days now. I thought she was depressed. You know, about the whole mate raping and beating us thing. But I found out today she was really shifting through my 18 years worth of memories, getting to know me. I don’t think our wolves do it all in one go normally, but obviously this isn’t a normal situation. We had been talking for a few hours about my life and my…. “mate.”

“We need to shift, “ She said to me.

That freaked me out, I hadn’t shifted yet and I didn’t know how. Plus I heard the first one was always painful and I didn’t want it to affect the baby.

She saw all of this run through my mind.

“Trust me. I wont hurt you, I will try my damndest to stop anything else from hurting you, and its actually better for the baby and you. We can heal you better if you shift.”

She then ran through the procedure in my head, showing me how it was done.

“Will the ropes affect this at all?”

“Nope. Just pull.”

I pulled my legs and arms. I pulled some more and felt the ropes give way. I sat up and ran my hand through my hair.

“Lets do this.” I was determined. Scared as hell too, but I wouldn’t let him take my baby away from me.

“Lets do this!” She was excited. She was finally about to be let out.

I shifted for the first time. My bones snapped and cracked. Five minutes later I was on four legs and panting. I let my wolf take over. She knew what to do.

We jumped out of the window and ran just as the door opened. I ran. And ran. And ran. It felt awesome to be free. To run with my wolf. She was delighted. Adrenaline pumped through us as we headed farther and farther away.