Chapter 19

^^^NEW FAB FAN!!!!!^^^

So hey! New chapter! I wrote it while extremely angry so tell me how it works! Dont forget to show it some love!

Jason’s POV

I ducked inside of the gas station, checking over my shoulder nervously. I had attempted to take the twins with me when I left. I saw what they were going through everyday and it worried me and made me sick. What sort of brother would I be if I didn’t at least try to take them out of that hell hole?

I paid for the gas using cash. The day before I left I had cashed out my accounts and withdrawn as much as my credit cards would allow. My dad had left a trust that my mom was supposed to manage and distribute to kids. She didn’t handle that part well. All of us got something, well except Laurel and I don’t know how my mom managed to keep her money.

I ran back outside after getting the gas, some bottled water, and a bag of snacks. I had a long drive ahead of me and I had to get there before it’s too late.

Dominic’s POV

I slammed my fist into the desk, effectively making it buckle under the weight and force. I sighed harshly. Third fucking one this week. I needed to stop doing that, these mahogany desks weren’t anywhere near cheap, my pack didn’t have the funds yet to keep purchasing new desks when I got pissed.

I couldn’t help it though. It had been three weeks since anyone had heard from Jason. He left his car, his bank cards, everything. It was like he had disappeared into thin air. I had men out searching for his body. There was no way he had left. None.

Amber was in a right state of panic. Jason was her baby and she blubbered on and on about it. Told his cradle stories and reminisced, broke down crying at every chance. I avoided her room like the plague.

The twins were despondent. They didn’t do anything, just sat there. I had to order them to eat. If they didn’t eat they would die, and how would that help anyone. I had broken the ban on sleeping with them, hoping a taste of their old scene might bring a spark back to them. Once a whore always a whore right? Wrong. I had even began to hope that maybe fearing what was coming would shock them to some sort of alternate way of thinking, wake their brain, as mine had been in prison. Wrong again. I was at a loss with the Fisher family. If I didn’t know any better I would swear they were starting to regret their choice to join me. But I had been there. I had seen firsthand and had sometimes been a minor part of their treatment of Laurel. There was no way they were backing out. It was all or nothing.

I had had the conference pushed back as I kept up my search for Jason, he was an integral part of our plans. Finally I couldn’t any longer. The other alphas were desperate and it was clear that if we ever did find Jason it would be his body at the bottom of a serial killers shallow grave or some shit. We were forced to alter our plans, and that required trusting someone like I trusted Jason.

“You called Alpha?”

Yeah my pack calls me alpha. Can’t be on a first name basis with your subordinates, that shit don’t fly. Next thing they would think we were friends, question my decisions. I was training them early to obey me in all things.