Trying To Move On

NOTE! So I plan on finishing my other stories but I needed to write this one. Plus Im taking an extreme amount of classes this semester, but I will find time to write this. NOW! If you happen across this and you enjoy it please vote for it, comment on it, and if you really like, fan me! It would make me feel special. If you dont like it comment and tell me why. I promise I wont get my feelings hurt!

Also Im thinking I need to add this. There are graphic scenes in this book. VERY graphic. If that isnt your thing or you are squeamish STAY AWAY! You have been warned.

I think it’s time!” I yelled, half excited half scared as shit. I couldn’t believe it was here already.

I heard the thundering of feet coming from above me. That would be the triplets, Anthony, Andrew, and Aubrey. I loved them to death but I swear they were more than a little over excitable.  The triplets pounded into the hallway damn near tripping over each other.

“Get the bags in the car and let’s do this!”  Aubrey screamed. He was my best friend. He was six foot two and about 230 pound of pure muscle. He was hot, of course, all of my guys were but I just didn’t see them in that light. Anthony and Andrew were the same height but varied in weight. Anthony weighed about 180 and was more slim and defined were Andrew was about 200 pound and very ripped. All three had hazel eyes and curly brownish red hair. Their mom, who also happens to be a famous model, and dad, their mom’s manager, passed on some very good genes.  Their mother, Ariah, had these most gorgeous, flawless dark brown skin and big almond shaped brown eyes. She was breathtaking. Their father, Vince Sr.  was mixed and looked more tan than anything with the hazel eyes. The twins got their coloring from their father obviously.

“Hold your horses and calm down.” That came from Vince. He was always calm, always in charge, almost always clear headed. Vince was six foot one and right around 190 pounds of ripped muscles covered in a caramel tone. He was hot, hotter than his brothers in my opinion, not that I would ever tell him or the twins that. I shudder every time I think of their reaction. First open mouthed shock, followed by laughter and incessant teasing. Also rejection. I know Vince doesn’t feel for me what I feel for him.

“I think I’m ready,” I said.  I was not as enthusiastic as the triplets were. I wasn’t looking forward to the pain I would be in. If you haven’t guessed it by now, Im in labor and the baby is coming sometime soon!

Vince ushered us out of the house and I waddled to the car, passing pack members along the way. Yes we are wolves, but this is still going to hurt! And Im nervous, Ive never been a mom before. But I know Vince and my boys are here for me.

No Vince isn’t the father, no one in this pack is, but that’s a story for another time and right now Im in labor!

Flahback 9 months ago

Today was a good day. I spent my time at the library after I cleaned the pack house, did the laundry and put the roasts in for dinner. I’m something like the pack maid even though I shouldn’t be. They way they treat me is almost unbearable. I don’t mind the comments they throw at me. I don’t care what they think of me, my father taught me to be strong minded before he died. I paused in the woods on my way home.  I was taking a shortcut to get home or I would be late but I took the time to think about the day we got the horrible news.

 My dad was killed by a drunk driver coming home from the grocery store one night. He was buying me ice cream to make me feel better. I had been sad because my dog had run away. On his way home, a drunk driver swerved to his side of the road and hit him head on. According to the police report, the car flipped three times before coming to a rest at the bottom of a steep incline. It took Four hours for the fire department to put out the flames and get down to him. When they did he was dead. We are wolves but even our quick healing can only do so much.

I remember the moment we knew what had happened. We were all watching American Idol waiting on my dad to come home. My mother, Amber, my twin sisters Melissa and Julissa, my two older brothers Keith and Jason, and myself. I’m the youngest. My two brothers are the oldest. Keith was 15 at the time, Jason was 12 and the twins were 10. I was 8.

Either way we were watching American Idol when all of a sudden mother moaned. Then she jumped up holding her head and started screaming NO! NO! NO!

We All tried to comfort her, to see what was wrong, to try to help. She just curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth crying.

That was the scariest time, all of us kids sitting around the living room, American Idol forgotten watching our mother self destruct.  We were waiting for dad to get home because we knew that he would be able to help mom. Maybe it should have occurred to us that he should have been home by then and probably it did to my brothers.

Finally there was a knock on the door and my brother Keith answered it. There was a police officer who asked for mother. Keith said that she was sick and couldn’t get up. We heard the officer ask Keith if his father was Laurence Fisher. He said yes. And then; “Im sorry to be the one to tell you this but your father was involved in a car accident tonight. His car was hit by a drunk driver. We couldn’t save him.”

That was the beginning of the most difficult times of my life.

Flash forward to present

“OH MY GOD! Get us to the fucking hospital NOW!” Whoever said labor was a beautiful thing was a man who didn’t know.

We were still in the car stuck behind a slow moving grandma who hadn’t turned her blinker off for five blocks.

“Get outta the way GRANNY!” I yelled out of the window.

To say that I was tense and in a bad mood was an understatement. The pain was almost excruciating.

“Vince if you don’t get us to that damn hospital right damn now I will rip your pit hairs out one by one and shave your balls!” I growled.

Vince glanced at me and saw that I wasn’t remotely playing around with him. He mounted the curb and swerved around the joy riding ninny holding us up. Five minutes later we pulled up at the hospital emergency room. I was checked in and taking to my room. Now the real fun begins!