Chapter 33

^^^NEW FAB FAN!!!^^^

This chapter gets a bit heated, I added some **** so people who want can skip past that part. ENJOY!!!

Vince’s POV

I walked slowly up the stairs, Laurel’s hand gripped in mine. My heart was pounding in my chest, so hard I was sure it was leaving its imprint on my skin. She was here, in my compound, in my home. The home I shared with my fiance and mate. The fiance that was pregnant with my child. I wanted to run away, far away. I knew this meant nothing but trouble. How could she be here? How could she be a part of Dominic’s pack?

I felt betrayed. How could she join his pack? After I had had to watch him fuck her all those years ago? After all he has done, why had she joined his pack? The answer nagged at the back of my mind but I was too emotionally and physically drained to really care about the answer just now.  All that ran through my mind was the fact that Jensa was here.

She had changed, her hair was definitely some sort of weave wonder. It looked good on her. She had grown into her body, it looked like she was either off the drugs or hiding it well. I wonder what happened after she started stripping in Vegas? I had kept tabs on her up till that point and then I stopped. The truth of what and who my mate was killed me on the inside. It tore me apart and ripped my soul. She was physically and mentally destroying me with her choice, and it took me a while to get to where I could move on. And now she was back, as if the past few years had never occurred. What had she done in that time? Where had she gone and who had she done? I probably didn’t have the right to be asking these questions, but this is the woman who was supposed to be my mate. Didn’t I have a right to know?

I felt the hand in mine grip tighter. I was jolted into awareness. I looked into Laurel’s eyes. In them I saw hurt, determination, resignation. Anger. So much for one person to be feeling. I wondered how she could contain it all. I looked around for the reason why she had tugged on my hand and realized that we were in front of our door. And that I had been about to walk right into it, or through it, considering my strength.

I was sick. I had been so silent, thinking about how I was affected that I never once thought about how this would affect Laurel. Not only did she have to deal with my mate being in the house and what that might mean, but hers was here too. The one who had raped and tortured her. Physically and mentally abused her. He was here, in our home and here I was considering my mate.

****

The pain that revelation caused ripped through me. I grabbed Laurel’s face and pressed my mouth to hers. I kissed her passionately. As I backed her to the door roughly, she jumped and I grabbed, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I ground into her. Moaning at the passion that was between us.

I grabbed the door handle and pushed it open. We stumbled through and I kicked the door closed. Not breaking our kiss, or the contact between our bodies. I threw Laurel to the bed as I ripped my clothes from my body and followed her to the bed. I licked up her neck to her chin and sucked on it. My hands trailed over her body before I became frustrated with her overabundance of clothing. I tore her shirt down the middle then ripped it off her body. Replacing my tongue where her clothes had been. I bit and sucked as I steadily ground into her. The heat emanating from her nearly making me explode to soon. Her moans and shouts of pleasure giving me release in a way. Her pants and underwear, a very pretty blue set, were tossed to the floor. Once we were both gloriously naked I plunged into her. I was rough and demanding, I almost punished her for all that was happening.

Her face was screwed up in pain and pleasure. She whimpered and squealed as I pounded into her over and over again. I moved faster and harder, until I felt my body tingle and tense up. I emptied into her steadily as I growled and bit into her neck.

Mine…” my wolf growled possessively and I nodded to him. Yes she was ours.

I rolled off of her, feeling slightly guilty that I had used her that way, and immediately began to fall asleep.

Take care of our mate first,” my wolf growled at me. I tried I really did. But I felt the blanket of sweet unconsciousness begin to cover me. I was vaguely aware of Laurel crying and I wanted to hold her, comfort her, but I was out before the thought finished processing.

Dominic’s POV

I was immensely proud of myself. I could tell when Laurel and Vince walked off that I had planted a few barbs. Now I just had to subtly plant a few more and things would unfold the way I wanted. I smirked as I followed the three brothers to a guest house, meant for visiting packs or alpha’s or whatever. The house was huge, more than enough for the remainder of our pack. The one called Aubrey showed us inside and let us know to call if we had any problems.

They all looked at me coldly. What I had done wasn’t a secret then. Good. I was counting on that. Jackson slit the pack up into different rooms and then went to one of his own. I settled down into my room and looked around at the lush furnishings and the money that this place screamed. Yeah, I could get used to this life, I thought as I stretched back onto the bed with my hands behind my head. Niiiice.

My eyes drifted closed as I let the tempur-pedic mattress cradle my body and lull me towards sleep. I popped an eye open when I heard the door open and shut. I smirked as I took in Jensa, fresh out the shower and looking damn delectable. I would keep her for myself if she wasn’t just a pawn in my schemes.

She was standing at the foot of my bed in a towel, body still glistening from her obviously recent shower. Her bronze skin shimmered in the dim light of the bedside lamps. I let my eyes travel slowly over her towel clad body and back up to her eyes. She dropped the towel and I took in more of her, the way she curved and shined.

I sat up as she walked to me, and straddled me. This was going to be a good night.

Jensa’s POV

I walked out of Dominic’s room two hours later. I had worked his ass if I do say so myself. He was sleeping like a sated baby. Yeah I prided myself on my skills in that department. Once a man tasted my charms, he was unlikely to ever truly escape me. I just needed Vince to taste just once, and my charms combined with our bond would make him mind forever. I could almost feel the victory.

I just needed to get rid of this Laurel. Finally having seen her I couldn’t understand the uproar the bitch caused. She wasn’t all that pretty and she was definitely nothing on me. She sucked men in with that sad victim vibe. It was a good angle to play, but I was in the game now, and I don’t lose.

I had wanted to snap her damn neck when I saw Vince’s arm wrapped around her. He was mine and I would enjoy showing her that as I took back my man.