Chapter 3

I was sleeping fitfully when I felt a hand grab mine. As I wasn’t dreaming well during my restless sleep I awoke with a start. It was Vince.

“You ok? Is the pain worse because you are jumpy? Do I need to get the nurse?”

He was working himself up into a real fit. This was rare, Vince was always so calm.

“No, the pain is still at the same horrible stage.” I looked into his eyes and sighed. “ I was thinking about them. HIM.

Vince’s eyes narrowed and he looked pissed, not with me. But with Him. And them.

I mean it was only natural that that’s where my head is right now. I let out a sigh as yet another contraction rolled into me like a shock to my senses. Really waking me up.

Flashback 9 months Ago

I felt something next to me as I slowly began to wake up. Funny, I don’t remember going to sleep. I pushed my brain for what happened. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain between my legs. I bolted upright, gasping as I looked around.

This wasn’t my room. Even in the dark I could tell that. Really neat though, was that I think my wolf senses were coming in, I could really smell the person next to me. They smelled intoxicatingly sweet. But the smell turned me off, it was almost too sweet. Sickly sweet.

Wait. Did I say person next to me.

My head turned so fast that had I not been a wolf I probably would have had whiplash.

Next to me was him. I must be in his room but why? But as important as that question really is, my mind stalled because he was looking right at me. Studying me. Then he grinned. Nothing has ever been so disconcerting. He yanked me back flat onto the bed. He rolled on top of me.

“That was the most mind blowing sex I’ve ever had, my lard ass. I’m really going to enjoy this.”

With that I realized a few things.  First, I was naked. Second, so was he. Next I was tied to the bed. Tied to the bed?!

I saw Dominic watching as I tried to figure out how I ended up here. He smiled at me. An evil smile really. But damn the boy was nice to look at even still.

“So, mate, I figured I was too hasty rejecting you. “

I gasped in shock. He shook his head as he continued to smirk at me.

“I don’t mean I want to claim you, have everyone know, you stand by my side. No. I cant be seen with someone like you. You are weak, pathetic, fat, and all wrong for alpha female.” He sneered. “But, the sex is soo good. So I have decided you are staying right here. Tied to this bed. For me to have whenever I want. “

I thought about this. As I was the one who did the cleaning, no one would come in here unless invited. Not that anyone would be likely to intervene anyway. They never had before. And if my own brother could hold me down as I was raped, I doubt anyone else would object.

Dominic was smirking, waiting for it to sink in. My wolf was rabid. Your mate was NOT supposed to treat you this way. She had tried calling out to his wolf, but so many years in Dominic’s head had apparently corrupted him.

There was a knock on the door. I smelled the scent and it was familiar but I couldn’t place it.

Dominic got up and pulled on some shorts. Then he went to open the door. Not even trying to be discrete. No respect for my naked body.

Also, my point about no one intervening was proven accurate.

My sisters were standing at the door. I knew they could see me. I could see them plain as day. They both grinned evilly. They must have heard about the mate thing. Jason gossips like a little bitch.

“Hey Dom,” they both purred seductively.

Dominic grinned. “Hey ladies. Wassup?”

“Weeellll, we were wondering if you wanted to have some fun,” Said Melissa.

“But it looks like you are already there,” said Julissa.

They have an annoying way of finishing each other’s sentences.

“I could always stand some more fun.” He eyed them both appreciatively.  My sisters were nice to look at. Nicer than me. They were identical except their eye color. Melissa had lighter brown and Julissa had darker. They were both 5’7” and about 145 pounds each. They had nice curvy figures and smooth flawless brown skin. The tramps knew they looked good and used that in their favorite.

They ran through more men than a prostitute at happy hour on a deadline.

They both sauntered into the room, smirking at me and twirling their hair for “Dom.”

Dominic dropped his shorts and lay on the bed, his head on my legs while my sisters dropped to their knees and began to… You know. Dominic watched me the entire time. He thought being with my sisters would hurt me. But I was numb to emotional pain. What’s worse than losing your father? Being raped by your mate as your brother held you down.

Dominic stuffed his fingers inside me as my sisters slobbed all over him. It was painful. He seemed to enjoy that pain. It’s like he was going for anything that would hurt me. The sight of my pain really got him off and he started moaning as he finger raped me and was slurped by the super sluts on their knees in front of him.

Dominic suddenly pulled out of their mouths and climbed on top of me. He rammed himself inside of me. Thundering into me harder and harder. Again he put his hand around my neck and choked me as he moved inside of me.

I still wasn’t recovered from the last time and was about to black out again. But again. SLAP!

This time it was Julissa who had slapped me. Melissa was next to Dominic, kissing him as he forced himself deeper inside me. Julissa was keeping me awake. Apparently this was only enjoyable if I was conscious during the torture.

He pushed Melissa off of him as, again, he came roaring inside of me.

Then I was allowed to mercifully black out.

When I came to the sun was shining and the room was blessedly empty. I knew that wouldn’t last, but at this point I would take what I could get.

It had been a few hours and I was starving when I heard the knob turn. I knew it wasn’t Dom, the scent you know, but the person who walked in was less welcome.

My mother.

She smiled at me as he held up and evil looking cylindrical object.

To say that she hated me and blamed me for dad’s death was an understatement. Apparently, if I hadn’t been so weak and needy, he wouldn’t have needed to go to the store, and therefore wouldn’t have been involved in that accident that took his life.

Was always got to me, was that they seemed to think that I hadn’t considered that. That I don’t blame myself daily for the loss of the most important person to me. But grief can turn a logical loving person into your psychotic mother standing in front of you with a tool obviously meant to violate me further. She walked towards the bed smirking at me and eyeing me with hatred and disgust. I must look a site. My blood and his semen mixed on the sheets and on my legs. My body bare and my flab everywhere. My hand and feet tied down.

They had finally succeeded in humiliating and breaking me.

Flash Forward 9 months.

“You’re 7 cm dialated. You are doing well.” Doctor Jacobs told me, snapping off her gloves. I had to have a female doctor. As you could understand, at the time I had a problem with men. “This is the home stretch Laurel.”

She walked out of the room. I looked at the guys waking up, or in Vince’s case, drinking another damn cup of coffee. But I was happy he stayed up with me all night. I needed him as I relived that shit.

Contraction. Well, here goes day 2!