Chapter 6

^^^^^My new fan!!!

Sort of a filler but kinda necessary. :)

 So people seem not to like to click the vote button. How about incentives? If you click it Ill put the chapters up faster... Yes? Takers? All you have to do is click the yellow sunburst.... You know you want to. Itll make you feel tingly and warm. Ill promote worthy stories. JUST CLICK IT!! Hehehe :)

Dominic POV

Where ever Laurel was, she must be in an intense amount of pain if I could feel it here. I hadnt felt anything from her in months. 9 to be exact. That could only mean one thing to me, as it had been ongoing for hours. She had had the baby.

Its fine, I’ll see them real soon.

Laurel POV 9 Months Ago

It took Opal and I a week to get to California. We only took a rest when needed. Well, when Opal said so. I would have tried to run straight through, but we had to consider my baby.

A baby.

I was going to be a mother. Not once had I considered not having this baby. Ok that’s a lie, I had, but I couldn’t let my nudger go. No matter how they got here.

Opal says that it’s my maternal instincts kicking me. Apparently now that I had come into my wolf, they would be that much stronger.

However they were working I wasn’t going to give my child up without a fight.

We got to California in the wee hours of the morning. Both of us running on vapors. Running cross country is very tiring. Even for a wolf.  We picked a spot under a tree to crash for the night. Tomorrow we would figure out how to get into the compound. We would be safe once we were in there.

Vince POV 9 Months Ago

I was leading some of the younger wolves on a patrol. Really just showing them what to look for. Running a patrol is more than chasing your tail and occasionally running into a bad guy. Our pack didn’t really face that kind of difficulty anyway. We were strong and respected.

I ran across a scent. There were actually two. A were of course but there was another intertwined with the main one. I told my group to be wary as we stalked towards it, me in the lead. What I saw took my breath away.

A she wolf. A big one.

A pregnant one.

Passed out just inside my borders. I had a few guys shift back to carry her to the main house.

Laurel POV 9 Months Ago

I stretched and snuggled deeper into my covers.

Covers?

Covers!?!

Calm down,” Opal soothed me.

“Where are we?”

“That’s funny. Where were we headed dumb bunny?”

”How did we get into a bed?”