Black out

Demi looked up as she heard the door slam, why had he walked out? Demi tossed the book to her side and groaned in frustration. She understood that it might be hard for Nick to call Joe and ask about the diaries, but that didn't mean he had to walk out on her, or even take it out on her! Demi walked over to the freezer, and pulled out the ice cream. Since she couldn't talk to Miley or even Selena, I've cream had become an excellent replacement.

Demi walked over to the TV, and watched some movies as she ate.

An hour and a half later, Demi's phone rang. Demi rolled her eyes. and walked over to answer it. It was an unknown number....curiosity filled her body, as she clicked the answer button. "hello?" "Hey babe!" The feminine voice rang through the line, soft and happy, the accent dangerously beautiful. Demi's lips lifted, her face radiating. Demi was Beaming. she recognised the voice immediately! "lucy!!"

"I can't believe you!" Demi laughed hard at the jokes Lucy was telling her, as they say together eating the ice cream. Happiness filled her entire body- she hadn't realised how much she had missed any friends until Lucy came around. She dug her spoon into the ice cream, and pushed it into her mouth. She giggled, satisfaction and joy radiating from her entire attire. Lucy has been gone for so long. "So, dish!" Lucy shrieked, as she dug another spoon into he ice cream. Demi giggled. "What?" She asked, confused. Lucy shrugged her shoulders and raised her eyebrows, them have Demi a look. "Cambio has been talking non-stop about Demi lovato and nick Jonas....dish!" Lucy explained. Demi rolled her eyes, the subject already blaring her. The media pissed her off so much, they were so into her lifestyles, who she was dating, who's he was hanging out with, what she had eaten, where she had been...it was honestly the most annoying thing I'm the entire bloody universe.

"I don't see what there is to dish, you already know everything from fucking cambio." I sighed, as she looked at me as if I was mental. "And, plus, he just walked out on me."

Lucy sighed as Demi told her everything, the baby, the diaries, joe, and nick- and Demi didn't realise how complicated it was until she had said it myself. The door bell rang, and I looked up. I told Lucy to leave from the back door, because it could've been nick. Lucy nodded, said goodbye, and then disappeared. I fixed my clothes and walked to the door- to say I was shocked at what I saw is a complete misconception.

"You owe me am apology!" Screamed Miley, as she pushed me into my house, and started wrestling with me. I shrieked, and wrestled back. "What the fuck are you talking about?!" I screamed. Miley pushed me onto the couch and pulled back her arm, I knew she was going for a punch. The door clicked open, and a mans voice boomed through the rooms. "get off of her!" The two bodies came falling down onto me, and I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry

Bad

Chapter

And

I

Can't

Update

Ugh