Perfect

When Demi woke she saw a handsome face laying next to her, two giant orbs staring at her. She smiled and moved closer to him.

"Hey, Nick." She smiled as he smirked playfully. "Hey, beautiful." He replied. Demi smiled and planted her lips onto his.

"I'm sorry about the hospital thing. I shouldn't have overreacted like I did.." Nick apologized a few minutes after. Demi let out a small sigh, she was glad. She had been waiting for Nick to give her some sort of reassurance- an apology to make let her know that she wasn't the only one who did wrong. She smiled and looked at Nick in his eyes.

"It's okay. Lets just make sure it doesn't happen again, okay?" Nick nodded and pushed himself on top of her, connecting their lips again.

-Miley-

Miley chugged down the glass of alcohol that she had ordered a few minutes ago. She slammed it onto the table and lifted her head up, letting the alcohol drain her sadness.

"I take it things didn't go well?" a familiar voice spoke next to her, Miley looked down to see who was talking to her- and wasn't all that surprised to see the bartender wiping his hands on his apron.

"No, things went just splendid!" Miley screamed "turns out, my best friend is dating my ex who I am still madly in love with- does life get any better then this?!" she asked, with sarcasm poring out of her mouth like a fountain.

"I'm sorry."

Miley cried into the bartenders arms for at least 20 minutes. the bartender sighed and held her tighter.

"Listen, you don't deserve that." Miley sniffed, not believing him. "you deserve someone who cares about you enough to put your first in every situation" Miley chuckled at the thought.

"Oh, really?" The bartender nodded. "aha! and who's going to give me that? who cares about me enough to give me tha-" Miley was interrupted by a pair of lips engulfing hers.

-Demi-

"Nicholas!" Nick and Demi jumped to the noise of nicks mother screaming from downstairs. Demi panicked and began to shuffle around the bed sheets, as she heard the noise of footsteps echoing throughout the house. Nick pushed Demi forcefully down under the sheets, leaving her speechless at the view she was seeing.

"Nicholas! what are you doing in bed at this time?" Denise screeched, her voice sounding a little chipmunk-ey. Demi giggled as quietly as she could from underneath. Nick put his hand underneath the sheets and covered Demi's mouth with it.

"I'm tired, mum." he said simply, Denise rolled her eyes.

"Get up. Right now." Denise glared at Nick, which scared him a little.

"I can't." he admitted. Denise stomped her foot on the floor.

"And why not? something wrong with your legs?" Demi sniggered and Nicks eyes widened.

"No..." Denise raised her eyebrows

"Then what?" Nick began to panic and it was obvouis. Denise eyed Nick suspiciously before her eyes widened- she began to shake as her mouth opened.

"Nicholas Jerry Jonas- are you j-j-j-j-jacking off?!" Denise screamed. Nick gasped and Demi tried her best to keep her laugh inside her system. Nick didn't say anything- he was completly red in the face, and he was struggling to string his words together. He could feel Demi vibrating against his body and knew she was laughing...that didn't help the situtation. Denise growled, taking his silence as a yes. "Well I never! I'm so disgusted in you!" Denise stomped off downstairs, and minutes later- they heard the door slam. Nick squeezed his eyes shut, prepearing himself for Demi's sequel of giggled and teasing. He was redder then a tomato, the embarassment was almost unbearable. 

"NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS! ARE YOU J-J-J-J-JACKING OFF?!" Demi mimicked Denise, as she had been doing for the last half hour. Nick sighed, he was so embarassed. "WELL I NEVER! IM SO DISGUSTED IN YOU!" Demi continued, and collapsed into laughter. Nick burried his head into his hands and began wining. He had been listening to Demi tease him for too long.

"Demiiiiiii, stoppppppp." Demi laughed and kissed his lips. "fine. Just because I love you." Nick smiled and kissed back. The kiss wasn't rough, but it wasn't exactly soft either. It was somewhere in the middle. Demi giggled throughout the kiss, thinking about how lucky she had gotten, to be with Nick. Nick felt the same, he felt like he was the luckiest person in the world, for getting the girl he was so late to realise he was in love with. They pulled away, telling eachother they loved eachother. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILEY GOT A MAN FRUND.

Hehe, sorry for updating late guys. I think I'll only be able to update weekends now because school's getting a little hectic. Idk, I'll try to upload as much as I can. I love you guys, comment vote and follow for more;3

-Ruby xo