What are you doing?

-Demi-

Demi and Nick decided to head to Demi's apartment and just lie there for a while. Demi changed into her running shorts and a thin crop top that was transparent, showing off her red bra underneath. Demi was playing on her phone and answering people's texts and calls. Selena had called a couple of times. She had moved away from the city to live in her parents home in Texas, hoping that there would be less drama over there for her to have to cope with. Ever since she moved, she's been texting and calling Demi at least 5 times a week. Demi was so occupied with Selena and the other people she was talking to that she was completly unaware of how horney she was making Nick. She wasn't even doing anything but her presence alone made Nick's little friend pop out. They hadn't had sex since they first told eachother how they felt, and it was driving Nick crazy. He didn't want to seem sex crazed though, so he didn't bring it up.

Nick trailed his finger up and down Demi's thigh gently, trying to control himself. She didn't even notice that, though. She giggled at her phone and Nick tried to stroke her thigh a little rougher, but she wasn't paying attention at all. Nick rolled his eyes, he couldn't control it anymore. He felt the need for her. Nick pushed himself forwards and began kissing Demi's neck, knowing she loved it. Demi giggled and set her phone onto the desk nearby. She held onto Nick's waist as she let him do whatever he was doing. "What are you doing Nick?" She said inbetween little laughs. "Take a guess." Nick mumbled against her neck. Demi squirmed as she felt a tickle go up her spine. Nick placed his hands onto her ass and held onto it tightly. "I want you." They whispered in unision.

-Miley-

"Mum I give up! I've guessed everything I can think of please just tell me" Miley begged as her mother turned down her third guess. She rolled her eyes and let a small smile take over her face. "fine. you really want to know?" she teased, Miley lifted her eyebrows and nodded. Her mother gave a her a large goofy smile before she opened her mouth to speak. "i got you a role in a movie!" Miley's mouth dropped as she started jumping up and down. Miley's last movie was the Hannah Montana movie and that felt like decades ago. "oh my god mum thank you so much!" Miley hugged her tight, extremely grateful for what her mother had done for her. Miley did enjoy singing, but acting was something she loved doing even more then singing. She loved being someone else for a while. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Miley's mum laughed and hugged her back. "you deserve it!"

-Demi-

Demi and Nick had long amazing sex. They both loved it and they never really realised how much they missed each others bodies until that night. Demi let out a raspy laugh, not being able to laugh properly from screaming so much. Snuggling into Nicks chest, she kissed it a couple of times. "I love you so much Nick." Nick laughed and caressed her hair. "I love you too babe." Demi looked up and reached over for a kiss. Nick bent down and did as she asked, kissing her soft lips. The love in the room was so thick, and as the two laid there, naked, kissing, Nick realised how much he had to be thankful for. He had the girl of his dreams in his arms, he was healthy-his diabetes weren't weighing him down, and as Demi snuggled back into his chest, Nick made a quick prayer, thanking god for everything he had.

Demi, too was thinking. They were dating. She sill couldn't believe it. She had her shot with Cody and she threw it away to be with Nick...she loved Nick, but she had trouble believing that when she said that she meant it relationship-way. It just rolled off Nick's tongue easily but for Demi it was a little different. Maybe it was so simple for Nick because he had loved her for years, while Demi had just discovered her feelings recently. Demi wanted to show Nick off. To show everyone that he was hers. Demi took out her phone and went Ono Twitter. She typed 'nemi' in and showed Nick the results. All the photos were photoshopped.

"Don't you think we should give them a real photo?" Demi suggested. Nick chuckled as he went through them. "what do you mean?" he asked. Demi set up her phone to front camera mode before she kissed Nick while clicking on her phone to take the photo. Nick grinned during the kiss.

Demi smiled as she looked at the photo, she was proud of it. They both looked so in love. Demi added a filter to it on one of her photo apps then went onto twitter.

"Hey, wait what are you doing?" Nick asked, the panic is his face visible. Demi frowned.

"Posting this photo." She gave him a smile, making sure he knew that she supported going public. Nick fiddled with his fingers. He, too wanted to go public, but the idea made him nervous. His feet began to play with the covers, and he started biting his lip. He was making so much noise that Demi put her phone down and looked at him, irratated. "What, what is it Nick?!" She asked. Nick looked at her in shock. He knew he was annoying her, but he didn't think she'd say anything about it. "Erm, Are you sure this is the right time? The right way? The right moment?" Nick asked. Demi rolled her eyes, he was making this a much bigger deal then it had to be. "Yes," She answered simply. Nick drew in a long breath and decided to keep his mouth shut. Demi was obvouisly annoyed. Nick's phone beeped and he pulled it out to see it was an instagram notification of demi having posted something. He bit his lip before opening the app. He noticed it had 300 likes already.  Oh crap. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------