Starbucks Encounters

When Demi woke up she found tissues all over her bed, and her sheets were all crumpled. Sighing as she remembered the events of the night before, she unlocked her phone, entering her 4-digit password. She had 10 missed calls and 16 texts...all from Nick. Demi locked her phone again and got up, not even taking a second look at the texts. She was supposed to be mad at him. Demi fixed her bed and threw all the tissues away; then entered the bathroom to get ready for her meetings. 

  -Nick-

Nick woke up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing continuously in his ears. He sighed as he saw he had no messages. No messages meant no replies from Demi. He mentally slapped himself, could he really blame her? He said things he shouldn't have said. Nick got up and got ready for his day- he was going to spend it in the studio, pouring out his soul. How had he messed up so bad? Nick had never shouted at Demi like the way he shouted at her last night. He had never physically hurt Demi like the way he hurt her last night. And, he had never brought up her stupid ex like the way he brought up her stupid ex last night. Nick knew that demi would have to have her space and that he couldn't fix this- but that Didn't stop him from trying. Maybe nick would see demi at the studio? He knew she was busy making a new album so maybe she would go to Hollywood records. Nick grabbed his phone quickly and texted his manager telling him he wants to go to Hollywood records studio instead of Atlantic studios. Proud of himself, Nick began to strip to enter the shower.   

-Demi-

Demi couldn't stop thinking about what nick had said last night. About Miley and Cody sleeping together. The name brought shivers up her spine. She wouldn't..would she? Demi knew Miley's reputation back then and it wasn't the best, she was known as a slut.  "But things have changed! If Miley would've done anything she would've told me..right?" Demi spoke to herself trying to make herself feel better and more convinced. Sighing, she put on her shoes and left the house, tossing her phone and keys in her bag. As she walked down the streets she decided to text Miley. She would find out the truth from her. Demi wipped away tears as she thought about Cody. She was curious about where he had gone. She missed him..

-texts- Demi: hey milez

Miley: BOOOO how are you babe?

Demi: I'm okay, do you wanna meet me for coffee?

Miley: yeah of corse! Starbucks?

Demi: yeah

Miley: I'll be there in 10:)

Demi: cool.

Demi locked her phone and changed her route to meet Miley at Starbucks. When she got there, she ordered a medium latè and sat down at a table. Sipping it slowly, she ran down her instagram news feed, bored.

-nick-

Nick got out the shower and got dressed. He walked out the house with his phone in his hand and walked to Starbucks. When he reached there he ordered a latè(A/N I wonder who else ordered the same thing..;]) and stood there patiently.

-Demi- 

Demi looked up to hear a familiar relaxed voice. "Can I have a medium latè please. By cash. Thank you" demanded the voice, Demi's head shot up. She saw him. Nick, was standing there, completely unaware of Demi being here. Couldn't he had gone to another Starbucks?! There were more then one in the bloody city! Demi annoyingly facepalmed herself and turned away hoping he wouldn't recognise her.

-Miley- 

Miley walked into the store holding her Gucci handbag and wearing her Prada shoes. She screached happily when she saw Demi. "DEMZERSSSS!" Miley screamed, making everyone in the shop turn to look. Demi looked angry and frustrated, but Miley was clueless. She ran up to Demi and hugged her, so tight, she caused Demi to break into a series of coughs. Miley pulled away and sat in front of her, smiley Miley.  "Hey gurl! I missed you! Where have you been?!" She exclaimed, happy and interested to hear Demi's excuse.

-nick-

"DEMZERSSSS!" Nicks head swivelled around to reveal and ecstatic girl who he soon recognised as Miley. He looked at where her eyes were facing to show...Demi! Demi was here! Nicks face imminently formed into a smile as he walked over to her, who was now literally being engulfed into Mileys arms. "Demi!" He exclaimed, he saw her body tense up, and his heart broke.

-Demi-

Miley screamed Demi's nickname and she imminently glared at her. Why did she have to draw so much attention?! Was she serious?! Now nick was going to see her FOR SURE. Demi angrily sent daggers Mileys way, but as usual, Miley was completely unaware. As she was buried into Mileys arms she hoped nick wouldn't have heared her name being screamed, she hoped maybe he was being distracted, for whatever reason, or he had headphones in.. Or something.. "Demi!" Demi's ears perked up to the deep voice. She stiffened as she realised it was none others but Nick's. Shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter:) Sorry It's so late, I was a bit busy woops:( vote, comment and follow me please:)