Aftersex talk.

Shit. He couldn't even hold himself back. The whole time he had been watching her stout lips talking and talking, sticking out and pouting- teasing him and testing him, and he fell right into the trap. He kissed her. How could he do that?! he mentally slapped himself as he felt Demi start to move her lips.

Wait!

What?!

Was Demi into him or was she kissing back out of sympathy?! Nick continued kissing her and he thought he had already messed up, so why back out. He traced the entrance of her bottom lip as if his tongue was begging for entrance Into her purified kingdom. A place he had never been before. Demi opened her lips and Nicks tongue slivered in without any hesitation. It found Demi's tongue and began banging against each other, their tongues practically making love. After a few minutes the two pulled away from the heavy make out session, breathing heavily.

Demi looked shocked, embarrassed, surprised, happy, sad... the feelings were overwhelming and Demi kept them inside. Nick took a deep breath and attempted to explain what had just happened. How could he describe it? how was he supposed to tell her how he felt about her? or did he just not say anything at all? Nick looked down and chuckled, he was such an idiot.

"I'm sorry....I shouldn't have done that I-" Nick was interrupted by Demi's lips that seemed to be doing Nick a lot of favours at the moment. She kissed him again and he tasted her strawberry lipstick and the sticky substance kept their lips from separating when they would then their mouths. Nick felt Demi smile in the kiss and he knew he was doing something right. Nick sat them down on the leather sofa an laid her down, he wasn't thinking with his mind...he was thinking with his hormones. He began to take off her clothes one by one, and she didn't seem to have a problem with it, at all.

Demi opened her eyes, adjusting them to the morning brightness. She felt strangely cold... she looked down to see a males arm wrapped around her chest. Demi's eyes widened as she attempted to remember the events that had happened before.

Oh my god!

Demi gasped as all the memories flooded into her head. A big grin spread across her face as she thought about making love to Nick. She turned to face him and saw him awake. Had he been staring at her or something? Demi giggled and whispered a hey. Nick smiled and whispered a hey back. They looked into each others eyes for a bit after that and just got completely lost in them...

'RING RING. RING RING.'

A loud vibrating noise woke the pair from the hypnotised spell. They both looked to where the sound was coming from and it lead to a pair of shorts that were thrown on the floor nearby. Demi eyed the shorts in anger, why did it have to interrupt such an amazing moment? Demi reached out for the phone on the floor to embarrassed to get up, and showed it to Nick. it was none other then Selena.

"Hello?" Demi's voice was raspy from all the moans and noises she had been making a few hours ago, she felt her face burn as Nick chuckled at her- oh boy.

"Hey Dems! what's up with your voice? are you okay?" she asked worryingly. Demi rolled her eyes, she wasn't one to fall for tricks, she knew something was up with Selena-why would Selena come to Demi now? out of all the times. she didn't really care.

"I'm good, I just woke up that's it." Demi faked a happy tone, she heard Selena smile through the phone and she looked at Nick who was busy admiring Demi's body. Demi's face burned once again and if she didn't look like a tomato at the moment, then god was being good to her.

Selena and Demi talked for a while longer until conversation wore out and Selena made an excuse to hang up. Demi, obviously didn't have any objections, she had been dropping hints the whole time that she didn't want to be talking to her. Nick wrapped his arms around Demi and lifted her up, in one swift movement he sat her up on his lap and he sat up. Demi squished her lips together and shut her eyes trying to contain the moan that was trying so hard to escape her lips. She knew Nick hadn't realised but he had put her in a position where he was practically in her. Nick picked her up and took her to the shower, where they showered together.

When they stepped out, they got dressed and sat down on the sofa, where they would prepare themselves for the after sex talk.

--------------------------------------------------

End:)

Tbh I don't really like how I rushed their relationship but I really didn't know what else to do..sorry if I disappoint you guys:/ anyway, comment vote and follow!

-Ruby x