I need to see Selena.

Nick acted shocked and pretended he didn't know what she was talking about. He let his jaw drop and he looked at Demi with disbelief, she wasn't looking at him though, she was looking at the floor.

"I called him" she said, Nick drew his breath back. That, he didn't know. why would she call him? What on earth would she need from him?

"I wanted him, I missed him. I was having a hard time." Demi answered Nicks questions even though he hadn't even said them, he had thought about them only. He wanted to shout and curse. He was there! why wasn't that enough?!

"We met up. we talked. we hugged" Demj added. Nick felt like punching a wall. Was she trying to make him angry? Yes, he had saw them laughing and talking but it was still hard to see them together.

"We ki-" she stopped herself and she didn't have to look up to know Nick had gotten tense. She didn't want to say it but I she was going to be honest hen she might as well tell him the full truth.

"We kissed." She brought herself to to say the words. She said nothing for a while and she wasn't sure if he said anything either. If he did she wouldn't have even heard it because she was focusing too much on the thoughts that were racing through her mind at 5000mph. Plus, she was scared to look up and see his reaction. What if he never spoke to her again? what if was so angry that he would go crazy and start throwing punches? Even worse, what if he didn't even care at all? She wanted him to care, to feel a little jealous,so that she would know she was of value to him. She eventually looked up, to see no one there.

-Nick-

"We kissed." Nick picked up shoes and put the rest of his things on. He got up and walked out of the room, and out of the house, without a second thought. He couldn't stop thinking, the photo of them kissing kept replaying in his head...Nick felt a sudden urge to see Selena. He didn't know what or why was making him do this but it was something strong enough that it made his legs step into motion and sprint all the way to Selenas house. It was weird and wrong to think about his ex when he had a girlfriend. But then again, Demi had Nick and decided to kiss her ex. Why did Nick feel guilty about doing the same?

Nick reached Selenas house in about 15 minutes. It wasn't that far, but it was a place that would be easier and better to get to by bus. He knocked on the door and waited a few seconds, he repeated the procedure around 5 times and then he concluded that she wasn't going to answer. he reached into his pocket and pulled out the extra keys she had given him, and opened the door.

The house was quiet. It was like nobody was there. He looked around, all the lights were ok but not a single sound was being projected around the home. Nick began to get worried, he raced upstairs, his heart racing. Skipping 3 steps he jumped up and looked around. All the doors on the tip floor were shut. He knew Selenas parents were never around and she had the whole house to herself most of the time. He pushed open the doors one by one until he got to the bathroom.

He banged on the door three times, afraid shed be naked or something. When she didn't answer, he decided to just go on in. He pushed it open but noticed it was locked. He quickly set his fist his other fist and stretched out his elbow. He ran into the door, with all his power, and it opened.

--------------------------------------------------

:O

A lot of you were saying you didn't feel bad about Selena...know that you know her secret do you still not feel bad?

And what about nemi? do you think nick is overreacting or do you think Demi messed up? comment vote and follow!

-Ruby.