"Wow."

The next day, demi woke up to the noise of her phone ringing. She groaned as she pulled it up to see who's name was on it. Nick? Demi coughed a little, making sure she didn't have a morning voice, and answered. "Nick?" Demi asked, confused as to 1) how he remembered her number, and 2) why he was calling her at 6:00am. "Hey" he said, casually. Demi raised her eyebrows, had he not checked the time? Nick had dropped her off at 3:00am last night and he was calling her 3 hours later? "Nick, what so you want? It's 6am for crying out loud, you woke me!" Demi cried down the phone. Nick chuckled. "oh, sorry. Well, my mum have me my phone back and there's a bunch of numbers with loads of names on here- your name was the only one I recognised outside of my household. I was wondering if you could come around and tell me who these people are?" Nick asked. Demi sighed, "what, now? At 3am?" she asked. Nick laughed again. "i mean, I have nothing to do and you sound well awake right now." "Demi sighed. alright, I'll be there in 20"

Demi looked outside, it was still dark, and there was a stiff fog lurking through the skies. The wind was whistling and the sun wasn't going to rise for another 5 hours. it was cold. Demi put on a pair of skinny jeans, a top, and her favourite sweater on top. She then put on a leather jacket and some converses. Demi brushed through her hair and decided to leave it out for the extra warmth. Then, she grabbed her car keys and left the house.

Demi got to Nicks house at around 4:30, and she tapped on the door as quietly as she could. Nick came to answer it as soon as possible, he had been waiting downstairs so he could hear it. The two hugged and then crept upstairs to nicks room. Nick took out his phone and he got started. "so, who's Jilluiand?" Nick asked as they got started. "Your aunt" Demi replied. Nick nodded and fixed the name, correcting it to "aunt Jilluiand" so he wouldn't forget who she was.

Demi and Nick has been working on his contacts for half an hour. He had a lot. "who's Atlantic records?" Nick asked, a confused frown overtaking his face. Demi giggled. "Your record label" Nick nodded. "what about hwr?" Nick asked. "my record label" Demi replied. Nick opened his mouth. "you sing?" he asked. Demi nodded. "let me hear something! There's a guitar over there which I forgot how to play" Nick looked sadly at the guitar. Demi noticed and picked up the guitar, she wasn't that keen on playing for nick. Sometimes, Demi got really paranoid about nicks opinion. When they were best friends, before the...accident, nick had always said good things, but was it because he was only being nice to her? He wouldn't want to hurt her feelings if they were best friends, right? Suddenly, Demi felt very nervous, she bit down on her lip. What if nick had never actually been honest about her singing, and was only being polite? The thought of this new nick not liking her music frightened her. Me smiled in encouragement, pushing her to sing. Demi nodded, and went for it.

"Before I fall, too fast. Kiss me quick, but make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me, when you say goodbye." Demi sang the song that she and nick had first written together- he had helped her a lot on her don't forget album, he had also helped to promote it, but catch me was the only song they had ever published that you could really hear nicks voice in. Tears glazed over Demi's eyes as she had flashbacks of her and nick laughing, innocently hugging, as they wrote the song together. By the time she was at the chorus, the tears were rolling down her face faster than a car speeded down along a moter way. "But you're so hypnotising, you've got me laughing while I sing you've got me smiling in my sleep..." Demi cracked a smile at the irony of the lyrics. When she write them, they had been about Cody, but now, they were about Nick. "And I can see this unravelling, your love is where I'm falling, but please don't catch me." Demi changed strings, as she went onto the next verse of the song. While she was singing, she was going through a lot of thought. It was an advanced multitasking thing. Not many people could do it, she was singing, playing the chords on the guitar, and her mind was going wild with thoughts. It really was all her fault, that Nick had amnesia. That he couldn't remember any of his family, or friends, or...her. More tears ran down her face as she snapped into realisation, how could she have been so dumb? If she hadn't let nick leave, then he wouldn't have been so angry, and he wouldn't have gotten into the accident. Demi sang the last chorus again. "If this is love, please don't break me...I'm giving up, so just, catch me." Demi opened her eyes, and let a couple more tears fall. To her surprise, she was in nicks arms, and the irony was seriously humorous....she fell into his arms, and he caught her.