Neutral? Sad? Angry? Annoyed?

Miley woke the next day in her bed, she was glad she wasn't feeling a hangover this Morning. 'ahhhh" she took in a deep sigh and smiled, today would have to be the day. Miley hadn't tried to contact Demi since that dinner but now she was going to. She walked into the bathroom and showered, then walked downstairs and made herself some breakfast. While she was waiting for her tea to finish, she decided to call Demi. Miley did it quickly, not wanting to leave time to have second thoughts. She knew if she didn't do it then she would regret it as sure as he'll later. The phone rang once, twice, and three times.

-Demi-

Demi was hugging Selena and comforting her after all she had heard when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Demi ignored the vibrations, how could she answer a phone call in a situation like this?

She felt more guilty then ever, how could she make her best friend feel like that? Tears ran down her face again as her best friend shuffled in her arms. Nick was also there, he felt sympathy for Selena but he felt more angry then ever. How could she say the reason she self harmed was because of Nick and Demi?! he didn't want to sound selfish, but by saying that what reason would Demi have to date him? Demi always puts her feelings behind her in order to make others happy. She was going to break up with him and he knew it.

"I'm so sorry" the phrase rolled off Demi's tongue every two seconds. Selena sniffed and managed a small smile. Nick tried to keep himself from getting too angry, he was holding onto his jumper with all his strength, to contain the anger. How could Demi go from one second calling Selena things like 'homez' to telling her she loved her, that she still cared? Nick knew Demi meant well but she was either two faced (witch he doubted) or she was handing Selena false hope.

"What are you doing out of your bed? everyone in this section has been looking all over for you! you can't just disappear you know?!" a nurse came running in screaming at Selena, her tone softened as she realised she had been crying. Selena looked up and sniffed. "You need to go back, Mrs. Gomez." Selena nodded and got up. She looked back at Nick&Demi and gave then a small smile before walking back to her room.

-Miley-

Demi hadn't answered her phone calls, Miley called twice so she had nothing to regret later. It didn't help, knowing that even with two phone calls Demi wasn't interested in talking to her, hurt her more then anything else. Miley put her head into her hands, she had never been put through so much pain. Miley was the type of girl were everything was planned out for her. She didn't ever have to go through rejection...ever. Even with guys, they always asked her out, and she always did the breaking up part. She was never in a situation where she had to be sad. Taking in a deep breath, she went upstairs and decided to just find a distraction from the horrible feeling.

-Demi-

Demi waved at Selena and sat down for a while, saying nothing. Doing nothing. She was well aware of Nick's presence, but she didn't really want to say anything. What was there to say? After around 5 minutes, Demi figured enough of that deadly silence was enough.

"Did you hear that?" Demi asked, still looking down. She didn't know where to begin. She waited for a response, what was taking him so damn long to say yes?

"Yes." he said simply. Nick knew exactly where this conversation was going and he wasn't going to be victimised. Demi let a few tears fall from her eyes as the vents replayed in her head.

"And what do you think?" she asked, Nick rolled his eyes, why was she trying to delay the process? it only hurts more that way.

"I don't know." he said flatly. Demi sighed and spiralled towards him, he was standing and she was on the floor. She stood up and looked him in the eyes.

"Nick." She made him looked at her, "we need to talk about this." Nick felt himself chuckling, was she playing the classic break up line? was he never anything to her? "Selena said she self inflicted because of....us." Demi hesitated, she watched Nicks face, his facial expressions. Nick sighed.

"I know" he still had no emotion on his face, which was hard for Demi. Demi took in a deep breath and looked down, trying to gather her thoughts. How was she supposed to tell him? Nick didn't move, but he too, was gathering his thoughts. How was he supposed to react when she broke up with him? Neutral, sad, angry, annoyed? How? Demi looked back up at Nick and opened her mouth to speak the words she found hardest to say then any others she had ever said or thought about.

"I dont think we should be together-" Demi was cut off by an angry Nick storming out of the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------

End of chapter! Oh crap! Dramaaaaaa

Haha I'm laughing because I bet (I hope anyway) you're all freaking out and worrying and the next chapter you're going to be on the floor dying bc the line up I have is epic! even if I may say so myself!

*brushes off shoulders* 😏

-Ruby