They knocked on the door, together.

Nick and Demi were still in bed, trying to get over the amazing few hours they had previously had together, when Nicks phone began to ring and vibrate furiously. Nick picked up the phone and answered it, with a happy tone.

"Hello?" he asked, as he hadn't seen the caller ID. Maybe, he would've answered in another way If he had, who knows.

"Nick Jonas, get your fucking ass down here right now." Joe screamed- Nick took a deep breath, he could almost taste the hatred spitting out of Joes mouth. Nick look'd at an alarmed Demi, who must've heard what Joe had said. "And bring that slut with you". With that, the line went dead.

-Miley-

The producer had been talking to everyone for at least an hour and Miley was getting bored. He had been running through the script with them and saying how he'd replace them in a second if they didn't take the job seriously. Miley was a little scared..everyone had showed up except the guy who was playing her love interest. The producer was considering replacing him and she felt Kind of bad for the guy.

"Cyrus!" Miley's head shot up as she heard her name being called, she acted as if she had been listening the whole time.

"Yes?" She asked, the producer smiled at her and his tone softened. "I'm very impressed with your attention." Miley smiled, the guy was being fooled. "If there are no questions, then I guess we'll call it a day!" He said. Everyone let out a sigh of relief and got up.

-Liam-

Liam pushed his water bottle and phone and wallet into his bag desperately as he was fighting with the time. He had completely forgotten about the meeting with the producer! The fact that his agent said that this producer wasn't the nicest made him even more nervous. Liam quickly ran into his car and drove to the location.

He got there in 20 minutes flat, and he practically ran into the room.

"I'm here! I'm so sorry I'm so late I hope you'll forgive me!" Liam said quickly, he saw that there were around 30people in the room and they were all standing up, but everyone sat back down again, groaning. leaving Liam to have a good look at his angry producer.

-Miley-

Miley felt so relieved when she finally got to stand up again. She had pins and needles in her feet and her thighs were burning, she hadn't sat down for so long and been so bored ever in her entire life. There was always something going on. Which is why she was so pissed off when everyone fell back into their chair because little mister I'm so late please forgive me had come. Miley groaned and sat back down, throwing her head onto the desk. She didn't care who had come, she just wanted them to leave again.

"Ahh, he love interest has finally showed up." Miley heard her producer say, her head shot up, she was curious on who she'd have to kiss on camera. Liam?! Miley felt her insides get giddy and she gave him a large smile. He quickly returned one. "Well, you can all go, I'm going to o over the script with li again." Everyone quickly left, not letting the producer have a split second to change his mind. Or for anyone else to walk in. He scoffed and left both Miley and Liam giggling. "You too Cyrus, you can leave." Miley giggled. "I'd rather stay." Miley couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. All the pain in her thighs and the pins and needles had gone. The producer shrugged and looked at Liam, starting to explain everything to him. Liam and Miley secretly winked at each other every other minute.

-Nick-

Nick and Demi were in Nick's car on their way to the Jonas house. No one had said anything and the silence was unbearable.

"They can't change the way I feel about you Dems." Nick said, decision to break the ice. Demi sighed, and turned to speak to Nick.

"Nick, I don't want you to fight with your family because of me." Demi began, she watched Nick open his mouth to say something but she held her finger up telling him to stop. "Just hear me out. If it gets to the point where you know your ready to throw a punch, then you have to stop what we have and fix your brothers relationship." Nick snorted. "No." Demi sighed, she knew Nick was stubborn, and she knew he loved her- there was no point in trying to convince him to do what she wanted.

The car ride finished and Nick held onto Demi's hand, kissing it over and over. "I love you, and that's all that matters." Demi nodded and they knocked on the door together, knowing that they'd only be judged here.

-----------------------------------------------------omg! So much happened in the past two chapters and I know I barely update but hopefully I'm going to get better at doing that over the next few chapters. I just want to thank everyone for the continuous support even though I don't update regularly you guys still vote for the stories am follow me so thank you so much. is there anything you want to happen in the story? let me know in the comments as well as your thoughts!!!

-Ruby xo