Stones in our throats.

When Demi woke to she felt her stomach turning. had she eaten something horrid last night? She darted out of her bed and tatted vomiting into the sink. as she opened her eyes, she saw a huge mess of gooey icky...mess. She cursed, why didn't she vomit into the toilet? this was going to be hell to clean up. Demi sighed and quickly walked back into the bedroom. She pulled on some shorts and a tank top onto her naked body, fixed her hair into a bun, pulled on some cleaning gloves she had in the draws and and walked back into the bathroom to started cleaning the mess she made. She vomited a few times after...but into the safety of the toilet. When she was done, she felt dizzy- but she knew she'd have to air freshen the bathroom up, Nick would be coming in for a shower soon and she couldn't afford to have him disgusted in her. She walked over to the bottle of freshener but she couldn't see anymore, the room was turning around her- what was going on? before she knew it, she fell to the ground and everything went black.

-Miley-
Miley walked over to the Starbucks that Selena had asked to meet at, as slowly as possible. She was really dreading this moment. why couldn't Selena just catch the hint that she didn't like her? It was Selena though, she'd do anything to get what she wanted. Selena tried to wreck Miley's relationship with Demi by telling her about sleeping with Cody, Selena slept with cody, Selena was a bitch the whole time they were friends- it's not like she had given Miley much to look forward to anyway. Demi kept going on and on about how much Selena has changed but Miley never believed one word. Miley's phone suddenly beeped and she pulled it out to see who had texted her.
Liam: hey baby, I miss you. when can we meet? we can practice our kissing scenes;)
Miley laughed and texted back right away.
'I don't know, 6:00? Set the scene for some frolicking;)'
Miley smiled and put her phone back into her bag, it was 4:00, so it'd only be an hour with selena before Miley would leave, get ready for an hour, and then go to see the love of her life. She pushed open the doors of starbucks to see Selena sitting at the table right in front of the doors. Miley Jumped back and held her chest in suprise, was Selena crazy?!

"Hey Miley! I'm here" Selena cried out, loud enough for the whole store to here. Miley rolled her eyes and started mumbling under her breath how stupid Selena was. "I can see that." Miley sat opposite of Selena, and pulled the script out of her bag. She flipped to a page where they could do together and tilted the script so they could both see it. "Wait, what is the movie about?" Selena asked, covering the script. Miley scanned her mind for something to say. She didn't really know much about the story of the movie, she had just been learning lines. "Erm, well It's about this girl called Ronnie, who's father divorced the mother and she doesn't like him and she has this passion to play piano but she dropt it when her father moved away because, erm, I don't really remember...and erm.. she moves to her fathers home during the summer...erm, she falls in love with a guy...I think-" Miley attempted, she couldn't remember anything else, embarassment filled her face. Selena giggled "She dropt piano because her father taught her it and she didn't like rembering their memories playing piano ever again; also, her grades fall and she's slowly turning into a hard core rebel witch is why her mother sends her to her father, in search of help." Selena corrects her. Miley's eyes widen and she frowns. "How did you know that?" She asked, Selena shrugged. "I've read the book." Selena pulled out the last song book from her bag and pushed it towards Miley. "To act like the character, and really pull it off- you have to understand them. You should read the book, here." Miley picked up the book and read the blurb- already, she had realised she had been acting in the completly wrong way. She grinned wildly and thanked Selena, they ordered drinks and started working on the script. 

The had been practicing for 2 hours and Miley had completly let time pass her by. She felt her phone vibrate and she pulled it out to see someone had called her- it was Nick. "Hey Nick!" Miley exclaimed, she was happy. She was very happy. Selena had been really good to her. Miley was more then shocked, even though they were yet to have the 'why do you hate me' and 'I'm sorry' talk, Miley realised Demi was right; Selena had changed. Nick started to breathe deeply and Miley frowned, had he pocket-phoned her while having sex with Demi or something? "M-miley!" Miley jumped back, what was going on? "Yes?" She asked. "I'm taking Demi to the hospital! Come quickly! I'm running there get here quick!" Miley ended the call and quickly told Selena what had happened. The pair got up together and darted out of Starbucks with their things, they climbed into Selena's car and drove to the hospital. Curiosity and worry filled both of their hearts, Selena passed multiple traffic lightes and honestly she was lucky there were no police or paparazii around the area. They quickly jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital where they found Nick with his head in his hands.

Selena and Miley had been sitting next to Nick for half an hour, until the doctor came out. "Demetria Devonne Lovato?" All three of them stood up, and walked over to the doctor. "How is she? What's wrong with her? What happened?