The world came tumbling down on Demi

-Demi-

Demi war right about having sex with nick, because when they woke up together the next morning, the conversations were flowing again. It was like they hadn't even gone to the Jonas house and they hadn't had a big argument. Demi and Nick were snuggled up together like two pieces of a puzzle, and they fit perfectly. Nick suddenly started moving, and he got out of bed. Demi looked up in bewilderment. Where was he going?

"I'm gonna have a quick shower babe," Nick said as he grabbed a towel and walked towards the toilets. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around with a sly smile creeping up the corners of his mouth. "You coming in?" Demi's laugh filled the room and made Nick chuckle. Ah, that laugh, the only laugh that could make him happy in the entire world. Demi nodded and seductively, strutted from the bed to Nick's side..she was naked, and she looked hot. Nick coughed, clearing his throat, before walking in with the towel still wrapped around him, tighter this time. Demi giggled, loving what she did to him and dragged him into the bathroom. Their laughs echoed around the house, and they were happy.

-Miley-

Miley's phone beeped and she realised someone had texted her. She smiled as she unlocked her phone, as the events of the day before replayed in her head. Liam made her happy. Liam made her so happy that the thought of Demi and Nick having sex in the shower...for the third time in a row, wouldn't and couldn't possibly disturb her joy. The smile faded as she realised who had texted her.

'Hey miley, it's Selena. I'm back in NYC and I was wondering If you'd like to meet for coffee? I miss you, text back soon? xx'

Miley slammed her phone on the table, and was thankful that she had a protective case on it, because if she didnt, then she would've totally broke it. just because Demi, being the fool she was, let Selena back into her life, didn't mean that Miley had to open up too. Selena didn't deserve a place there. Miley unlocked her phone once more and texted back.

'I've already had coffee. I'll pass.' and with that, Miley's misery kicked in. Who did she think she was? Miley then decided to text Demi.

'Your friend slutlena is back in town.' The text wasn't exactly the nicest thing to say. She decided to back herself up. 'and she asked me to meet for coffee. is she stupid?! ugh I'm so mad!' this made her feel better, and against all odds, the thought of cleaning her name made her smile.

-Demi-

Demi squirmed as she ran out of the bathroom. Nick and Demi had tons of...fun, in there. She wrapped a Towel around her and picked up her phone that had buzzed. 'your friend slutlena is back in town.'

Demi frowned, Miley needed to back off. Demi quickly texted Selena

'You're back! I'm not free today, but how about we meet tomorrow? you need a day of rest today anyway:)!' Demi felt her phone buzz again and saw Miley had sent another text. The text made her roll her eyes.

'Miley, get over it. It's in the past and Selena had her reasons, I'll explain them to you but you've gotta give her a chance!' Demi locked her phone and as soon as she placed it onto the desk, she felt Nick come down on her like a wall. She giggled as he pushed her onto the bed and made out with her.

As Nick prepared to make love to her...again, he suddenly stopped as he felt logic fall on him. Nick and Demi had made love so many times, but nick didn't remember once using protection. His heart was in his throat as he forced himself to ask the question, he prayed, and boy he prayed hard, that she'd say yes. Demi was confused, about why he had pulled away from a heated kiss like that, and just sat there staring at her. She knew he wanted to say something, she could see his lips struggling to form the words.

"D-d-Demi?" Nick begun. Demi felt pretty astonished, Nick was very rarely short with words, with people he knew anyway. Demi had thought she fitted into that category; or was she wrong? "yes?" she was nervous too, whatever Nick had too say, it must've be something not only really important as he broke their kiss, but also, it must be very horrible because he couldn't form his letters. "you're- erm, you're on the pull right?" he finally said it and everything came tumbling down for Demi.

-Selena-

As expected, Miley turned down Selena's offer. She sighed, why was Miley so stubborn? it just made everything so much harder. Selena stomped her foot and just as he was about to text back to miley, her phone buzzed and she realised she had another text, from Demi. A smile formed on Selena's face right away, Demi understood Selena; and Selena was so thankful that she had come through.

'You're right, and yes! I'm free all week, I start work again next week.' Selena agreed that she was tired, she switched off her phone and left her bags out; the maid would unpack for her later hopefully. She wrote on a sticky-note that she had nearby:

'PLEASE unpack for me leah? I'm so sorry, I'm super tired! -Selena xxx'

She stuck it on the suitcase before she hit her head onto the pillow and fell fast asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

End of chapter! I'm updating more frequently now and I hope that I can continue doing so. I'm starting to get really busy, anyhow, I haven't done this in a while, but please answer these questions!

1) who's your favourite character right now?

2) what do you think about Selena and miley?

3) why do you think Demi's upset/shocked?

4) what do you want to see happening next?