Chapter 14

''From who?'' Raini teases, wanting her to spill the name to the fans.

''Andrew, if you're watching, thanks again, I love it!'' Laura waves at the computer, smiling widely and shaking her pulse to show her shiny bracelet.

''It's a really pretty bracelet,'' Raini sighs, inspecting it more.

''My butt hurts,'' Ross mumbles softly, but clear enough to be able to be heard by the other three and, probably, the fans. Laura and Raini look up from the bracelet just in time to see Ross standing up, stretching his legs and falling backwards on the couch, planting his butt between Laura and Raini, making them move apart.

''Ross! Seriously?'' Raini exclaims and tries to scoot more to the end of the couch, seeing how much space Ross occupies with his legs spread. Taking one of the big pillows, she places it on the floor, next to Calum and drops onto it.

''I'll keep you company, buddy.'' She turns to Calum and pats his knee. He fakes a sob and nods thankfully. While they keep answering questions, Laura looks at Ross's tall body, sitting way too close to hers, leaning forward, resting his elbows on his knees and looking at the camera. He's still seated in the middle of the couch, Laura next to him, having very little space to sit.

''You got a lot of space right there, can you not squeeze me to death,'' she tells him softly while pointing at the other side of the couch and leans backwards, pulling one leg on the couch. He follows her finger for a second before shrugging. Then his eyes fall on a familiar object. He stretches his arm for the other side of the couch, making Laura think he's actually moving a bit from her but returns in the same spot. When she notices what he revealed, she blushes.

''Yeah, I've been meaning to return that to you,'' she admits, still talking softly, not wanting to disturb the live stream, looking at the dark blue, oversized hoodie, laying on the armrest of the couch.

''Sure you have, you secretly just wanna keep it for yourself cause it's that comfortable,'' Ross accuses her in which she shakes her head quickly, laughing behind her hand. Giving the computer screen one glance, he sees some fans ignoring the questions and focussing on them. Some recognise the sweater from the photo in the plane and start to type in caps lock about it. Ross smiles and opens his twitter page once again to check in for some more questions. He even sees some fans recognising the sweater from one time he wore it while ice skating and shows it to Laura, who just gapes at his phone.

Holding his phone in one hand, he casually leans backwards and absentmindedly throws the other one over the back of the couch. Laura sees his arm flying over her head, to land right behind her head and sees his hand hanging down just inches above her shoulder. Worried, she nudges Ross and nods toward his arm, silently telling him it's probably not a good idea, knowing their fans. He shrugs and tells her not to overthink it. Reloading the twitter page, he sees most fans talking about them, in particular, his arm that's almost over her shoulder. He shows it to Laura, who gives him an 'I told you so' look.

''Wanna tease them a little?'' He whispers in her ear in which her eyes widen immediately, shaking her head while looking at him worried. He ignores her refusal, leans back, smirking at the back of her head as he picks up a strand of her hair with the arm leaning over the couch, brushing his fingers over her bare shoulder. She shivers when feeling the light touch and automatically leans forward, her back detaching from the couch and his fingers from her shoulder.

Joining in with the actual live stream Raini and Calum now seem to be hosting themselves, Ross keeps staring at her back, now bent over in the position he was in once. He bumps his knee against hers, trying to get her attention but stops when she throws him an irritated look. Annoyed and bored, he looks for a question that he can use to join the live stream again, which he rudely ignored for the past minutes, he now realises. He sees multiple tweets asking him the same question, followed by the same photo.