07:52 MONDAY

Jean clad bum sat on the cold toilet seat in the boys school bathroom, Harry held his phone with both of his hands, playing a game of subway surfers

Jean clad bum sat on the cold toilet seat in the boys school bathroom, Harry held his phone with both of his hands, playing a game of subway surfers. Doing nothing but his own business. He was only in the bathroom to get away from class in the first way, he didn't even have to pee or go for number two, the big wave.

Being thrown out of his own thoughts, the curly haired senior that was sitting on the toilet seat, snapped his head up at the sound of soft cries, seeming to come from the stall beside the one Harry was located in.

Not alone was the boy in the stall beside him crying, he was daring to let his weakness show in the school's bathroom. As a guy you could easily get a reputation as weak, or gay if you got caught crying. It apparently wasn't manly, and you could get bullied for it if someone saw you. Harry had seen it himself. Zayn, being one of his best friends, was a known bully of the school. He always liked to step on the weak guys, and so he did.

"You know you can get arse beat for that, right?" Harry said, and tapped his finger on the wall to the toilet stall on his left, where quiet sobs had been released. Harry was not joking, and the boy on the other side of the wall knew that too. If you ever got caught showing signs of weakness, you would most likely get a beating, or a verbal punch in the face. Harry didn't think crying was considered being weak, but unfortunately his friends did. Zayn, Harry's best friend, was the biggest asshole in the school, but Harry had known him forever and they were great friends really. But Zayn had a tendency to always step on the weak, who were already laying down.

The bathroom smelled awful. The fresh smell of morning piss filled the room. Harry scrunched his nose, disgusted by the smell. Harry was sat on the cold toilet seat, but with his pants on, since he was only in the bathroom to get away from class.

A screechy sound echoed through the room, as a small note was passed through a gap under the wall. The note came from the stall to Harry's left. Eyes wide, Harry bended down and picked up the note, unfolding it.

Please don't tell anyone I cried

Was shakily scribbled on the small piece of paper.

A frown formed on Harry's face. Honestly Harry felt bad for the guy, he seemed to be to very anxious for some unknown reason other than being caught crying by the big guys of the school.

A red pencil rolled under the gap between the floor and wall. Picking it up, Harry felt that it was still warm. Turning the paper around, reveling a clear side, he began to write.

I won't

He passed the note and pencil back to where it came from, and waited a good five minutes before questioning himself if the note was ever gonna come back. Harry being impatient was about to unlock the door and walk out, when the same screechy sound stopped him from doing so.

Once again he bended down and picked the note up from the floor. He impatiently hurried to unfold the note, his eyes scanning the words that were written on the paper.

There's no water, but I'm drowning, I'm absolutely suffocating

He read the sentence over and over again trying to make any sense out of what was written on the paper. Having read the sentence over at least 10 times, he decided that he needed to leave the room. This was too sick, Harry thought to himself. He threw the small piece of paper in the toilet and flushed it. He quickly unlocked the door and quietly left.

_____________________

Hi! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you will continue reading. :)

And don't forget to vote, no pressure of course. :)