i. deleted scene

I. D E L E T E D S C E N E

The guards shrugged him out of the straightjacket and he stretched himself, cracking his neck and gave his wide rictus-grin towards the guards who glared at him before walking away.

"Thank ya for that lads." He said and turned to look at me, a curious look filling him as he narrowed his eyes at me, studying me and sat down on the chair, after the guards shut the door behind them.

"Today." I paused, trying to ignore him as he kept on stretching his muscles, flexing them as he stared at me. It was almost as if he was doing it on purpose, to test me for any reaction. I looked down at my note-pad and looked up at him, straight at his eyes. "I would like to talk about God."

"I'm pleased that ya will like to talk about me." He said, a teasing smile dancing on his lips as he leaned forward, and stood up all of a sudden.

I looked up, slightly surprised by the sudden action but composed myself nonetheless. I firmly said, "You are not God."

"I am his son." He said, before walking over to me and I tensed, standing up myself and crossed my arms across my chest.

"No." I said. "A God's son does not kill people."

I adjusted the glasses on my nose before narrowing my eyes at him. He reached me, staring down at me before turning around to his side, flexing his biceps as he pointed to his back.

'God's Only Child'

It was scribbled across his back and I stared at it, trying to think of a link.

"A middle finger salute to God or religious people?" I questioned, before looking straight into his icy blue eyes.

He purred, pouting his lips as he rubbed his hands together before turning around to face me.

"How do ya think a God's son will be?" He asked.

"Unique." I said in a heartbeat and my heart started beating wildly as I realised the meaning behind his tattoo.

A wide grin slowly replaced his features and he leaned towards me, his breath fanning my face, sending tingles all over my body.

"Do ya think I'm unique?" He asked, tilting his neck, as a toothy grin occupied his face.

"Yes." I said, pursing my lips, afraid that his lips would accidentally touch mine.

"So, I am God's Only Child, right?" He asked, before flipping his head back, laughing hard as he slammed his fists on the table and I stood rooted to the cold hard floor, clutching the note-pad tightly in my hands.

"So you believe in God?" I asked, and he turned around to look at me before winking, making me blush as I averted my eyes away from him.

"Only after meeting ya Dr. Harleen Quinzel." He winked, a wide teasing grin on his face.

Oh god, he is flirting.

"Oh." My words got stuck in my throat as I sat down on the chair before he walked away, sitting down on his, a grin still on his face as he studied me, his calculative bright blue eyes watching my every move.

●●●

I woke up, smiling at the memory that ran as a dream in my head, before looking up to see puddin' asleep. I was sprawled all over him with his hand tight around my back.

I brushed my hands over his chest slowly, careful not to wake him up as I admired his tattoos covering his muscular chest.

I tried moving away slowly but the arm around my waist tightened and a frown replaced his once peaceful expression as he held me close to his warm body.

"Puddin'..." I said softly and his eyes fluttered open immediately before his eyes met mine, a lazy smile dragging the corning of his red lips up and I smiled back, reaching forwards to give him a short peck.

He growled, pulling me closer. Goosebumps erupted all over my body at the sound of his husky morning voice. He seemed so sexy, and I loved his morning voice.

"Hey babe." He purred against my lips and I grinned.

"I had a dream." I whispered and his smile widened.

"About me?"

I nodded my head.

"Was it a sex fantasy? Don't worry, we can make that wor-"

"Puddin'!" I slapped his shoulder playfully as I blushed a deep red, making him laugh as he squeezed his eyes shut, before controlling his laughter as he looked at me expectantly, his hand drawing bare circles on my back.

"It was a memory." I said. "Of us. In the Asylum."

He narrowed his blue eyes at me, waiting for more.

"When we talked about God?"

"Oh." His lips formed into a 'o' shape as his eyes looked distant, reminiscing the memory before a wide grin replaced his face. "What about that, babe?"

"You said that only after meeting me, you believed in God." I paused, taking a deep breath. "Was that true?"

His whole body stiffened at my question and his face hardened. His hand tightened around my waist and I bit my lip in anticipation.

"I always had a control of things. I always had power over everything. I didn't need anyone. I didn't want anything." He paused, his eyes narrowing at me as my heart beated rapidly. "But, then you appeared, and I started wanting everything."

My heart beated rapidly and butterflies danced in my stomach as I looked at him, smiling slightly as I stroked his cheeks softly, feeling him lean towards my touch.

"Falling in love with you was something I had no control over." He paused, closing his eyes before opening them, staring straight into my eyes. "God started existing after I met you."

"I love ya Puddin'." I said, circling my arms around his neck and he smiled, leaning forward to peck my nose.

"Yeah." He teased. "I get that a lot."

I laughed as I sat up straight on the bed, clutching the black sheet to my naked chest. "Let's go. I'm hung-"

I was immediately pulled down and in a swift move. He threw the black sheets over us and we became completely hidden from the outside world. He was hovering over me, his lips grazing my neck as he muttered huskily against my warm skin,

"Uh-uh. Not so soon."

●●●

Hey!

Hope you guys loved it!

Comment, vote and share.