Chapter 44 | Teach

Chapter 44 | Teach

I whimpered as a soft moan released from my lips. "Puddin'..."

He grunted. "Do ya still want to go on?" His voice sounded breathy, low and husky. "If ya can't take it, we can do this another time."

He grinned, trailing his fingers down my cheek.

I shook my head vigorously as I pulled him towards me. "No! I want to do this now! Teach me how to do it please?"

He ran a hand through his hair before sighing helplessly as he gave me a lopsided grin, with amusement flickering in his eyes. "Why are ya in such a hurry? We have all the time in the world babe."

"No. I want to learn." I said honestly as I cupped his cheeks. "I want to know."

He purred, pulling me closer towards his body and a blush crept up my face as I cleared my throat. "Besides...ya got me excited as soon as we started."

He cupped my cheeks, grinning widely as he pushed my hair out of my face and tucked them behind my ear. Pressing his soft lips to my forehead, he sighed before releasing me in his embrace.

"Come on babe." He paused. "We'll start over."

He walked towards the swimming pool that he had built for me recently. I sighed, throwing the towel on the bench before walking towards him. He held my hand, squeezing it lightly before giving me a reassuring grin as he stepped down into the cold water.

Yes, he was teaching me how to swim, not what you all dirty minded people were thinking.

"Its your hands babe." He held my hands, standing behind me. "Its always your hands. Look at me. Do it like this."

I turned around and looked at him moving his hands in a swimming motion and I observed it carefully before nodding my head.

He guided me and slowly I tried to float myself in water as I pushed the water around me, desperately trying to swim but I failed as I started sinking in the water. A hand reached my waist and pulled me up.

I groaned, standing straight up. "Why can't I do something simple as swimming? I swear I can do it, puddin'. I am really not this stupi-"

His lips crashed onto mine, silencing me and my shoulders slumped as he grabbed my waist, pulling me towards his warm body and I melted in his arms, circling my hands around his neck as I deepened the kiss.

He growled and reluctantly pulled back before pecking my nose, giving me a satisfied grin. "You can do it babe. Just keep practicing and ya will get it."

"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming." I mumbled under my breath playfully and he laughed, pulling me closer as he started drawing soothing pattern on my bare hips.

"That's enough for today." He said, giving my nose a soft peck as I giggled.

"I'm hungry." He paused. "Go make me a sandwich."

"Poof!" I waved my hands in front of him. "You are now a sandwich."

He laughed heartily, flipping his head back and I felt the rumble of his chest laughing against mine, making me giggle as well.

"Come on lazybutt." He smacked my butt and grinned when I playfully glared at him, biting my lip. "Will ya please make me a sandwich?"

"I just did."

"I'm really hungry, babe. Don't make me eat you." He replied, his eyes giving me a playful glare as his lips curved into a smile at my shocked expression.

Deciding to tease him, I whispered against his lips, "Eat me."

He immediately purred and I grinned victoriously. "Here comes the shark." He started playfully biting my neck and nipping it, tickling me as he did so and I laughed, pushing him away as I waddled across the water trying to get away from him.

"I'm coming to eat ya." He sang playfully behind me and I squealed excitedly in fear as I started moving fast.

I felt his hands brushing against my back and I shrieked, desperately not wanting to be caught him as I swiftly jumped into the water, swimming away. He did the same, jumping in the water with a loud splash as he followed me, trying to grab my legs and I swam faster across the pool, my heart beating rapidly as I did so.

I felt his hand circle around my ankles and I pushed him away as I wiggled my leg out of his grasp, swimming for my life when I felt something tickle my stomach.

I looked down and almost yelled when I saw him swimming backwards underneath the water with his hands behind his head. He was swimming so smoothly with a teasing smile dancing on his lips.

How is he doing that?

Is that even humanly possible?

He grabbed my waist swiftly and pulled me up with him, backing me against the wall and bit my shoulder playfully. "You just swam babe."

Satisfaction was dripping from his tone and I blinked rapidly in confusion before realisation struck me hard.

I just swam!

"I swam puddin'! I swam! Did ya see me? I was swimming, like actual swimming! I am so cool! It was awesome! I was like doin-"

A soft pair of lips crashed into mine and my words became muffled against his lips as he held me tightly against his chest, grinning into the kiss. He pulled away reluctantly, giving me a brief grin as I glared at him. "I know. You were awesome babe. You are always awesome."

"Come on!" I said, getting out of the water and he looked up at me with confusion. "Time for ya to get your sandwich."

A wide grin replaced his features and he got out of the pool, still managing to look like a Greek God while he did that and I tried to stop my hands from touching his delicious looking muscles. Water slid down his bare chest, making me want to lick them off his warm body and I turned away, grabbing the towel and wrapped it around my body.

"So..." I paused, "How do ya want your sandwich? With tomatoes or lettuce?"

"Both."

●●●

Hello!

Yay! Puddin is finally getting his sandwich.

Comment, vote and share.