Chapter 6 | Tease

Chapter 6 | Tease

"Never do this." He spat, growling, and pushed me on the bed, pointing at the scribbled note I had written for him. I nodded, trying not to smile and he disappeared into the bathroom, washing off his bloody hands, because he had just killed two of his men for being careless and letting me out of the house. He came back within a second and jumped on top of me, hovering over me.

My heart fluttered.

"Never." He breathed out. "Do th-"

"This. I get it. You said that a thousand times." I said and grabbed his dangling chains, that were tickling my neck. Pulling him closer to me, our lips were inches apart and his hot breath on mine were driving me insane. "Shut up and just kiss me. I missed you ya know."

"Damn." He breathed out, his lips brushing over mine, like a feather and he pulled away a little, teasing me. "You are so sexy in my shirt. I can't think straight." He said, his hand pulled out my red shirt from my shorts and he started rubbing circles on my bare skin. Slow circles that drove me to the edge, aching for more. I almost moaned at the touch.

"Kiss me." I begged meekly, my voice tiny and soft, barely above a whisper, my whole form at his mercy, as I ached for him to touch me. He doesn't know how much I have missed him since last evening, and it was even worse when we had a small argument just before he left. It was killing my insides.

I inched my lips towards his and he pulled away as I did, his cerulean eyes glinting with joy and pure amusement. He was punishing me for leaving the house without his full permission, for leaving the house without him by my side. And for talking to another guy whom I had my first kiss with. He was way too jealous and angry, and frustrated with all these emotions swirling through him, and so, here I was, being punished, completely at his mercy.

His hand never stopped rubbing patterns on my bare skin. "I am going to bring you over the edge and tease you over and over again." A big wide smile came across his face and I inhaled a sharp breath, feeling turned on more than ever.

"Please..." I dragged, circling my hands around his neck to pull him closer, and he did but he pulled away at the last second, leaving me whimpering. "This is torture!"

"I love to torture." He smiled, a smug one, and he licked his lips.

Two can play this game.

"Do you know that I am really flexible?" I asked, to which he raised his non-existent eyebrows, I placed my hands on his chest, trailing them down. "I can bend over a table and scream daddy for you."

Growl.

"Call me that."

"Daddy."

Loud growl.

"Kiss me daddy." I said, inching closer, circling my legs over his torso, pulling him down, causing more friction between us. He growled again, gripping the sheet beside my ear. "I want those kind of kisses you give me."

He started breathing heavily.

"I want the kiss that takes my breath away, makes my skin feel like electricity, leaving me dizzy and drunk." I said trailing my hand up his spine and he tossed them over my head, holding them in place, seeing his shoulders moving up and down, I whispered "I'm wet daddy." and bit my lip.

He leaned in and attacked my lips with his and instantly I deepened the kiss, pulling him closer, allowing our tongues to tangle together in a battle.

●●●

"Where the hell are the carrots?" I muttered under my breath, breathing a sigh and walked around the kitchen, after checking the fridge for it.

After a heavy make-out session, I got reminded of breakfast and that he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon. So, I thought of making him breakfast after pushing him into the shower. (which was a really tough thing to do, since he was not willing to let me go.)

I blushed and continued searching for carrots but to no avail. I turned around, defeated and that's when my eyes caught something and I quickly hopped towards it.

I have never seen this door before here.

Opening the door, I was welcomed to green grass and the smell of fruits and vegetables. It was a garden.

"Wow." I breathed out, placing my basket down on the grass and jumped my way inside, feeling excited at the discovery of this new place behind the kitchen.

It was so beautiful.

And huge.

There were plants, lined up in rows next to each other making the garden look even more beautiful. In the corner, was a small part of the garden, covered in glass. Inside it, there were huge comfy purple sofas for people to relax in.

"Carrots!" I yelled pointing at the row of carrots and picked one up.

One is enough.

I don't have time to explore this place now. I need to make food for my hungry lil' Puddin', although the chef does all the cooking, today I wanted to do it, but I did ask the chef for some ideas and pushed him out of the door after that.

"What are you doing baby?" I heard a low voice and smiled as I walked back to the kitchen, and started slicing the carrot, with a sharp knife. Arms circled around my waist and pulled me closely towards his body and I bit my lip not to give in to the pleasure. I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Cooking for ... daddy are we?" He asked, his voice low and erotic, with a teasing glint in it and especially emphasizing the word daddy.

He is not going to let this go easily. Blood rushed to my cheeks in an instant, making them a dark red. I recalled how I had behaved today morning and blushed even harder than possible, continuing to the slice the carrot. He breathed out a laugh at my blushed cheeks and said,

"I have a surprise for you."

●●●

Hello!

Is it hot in here?

Comment, vote and share.