Chapter 40 | Where

∞ ʝσкєя ∞

Chapter 40 | Where

I want to die.

I should have fucking made sure that she put on her seat-belt when she refused to. She would still be by my side now but it was too late to save her, without risking cutting her in a half due to the broken glass. So, I left her in the capable hands of Batsy to save her, knowing very well that she would be safe in his hands. Batsy would never kill her.

Thinking that my dear nemesis Batsy must have brought Harley to the Asylum as usual, I searched and searched but I couldn't find her at all. I have searched everywhere, every corner of this fucking city but I couldn't find her.

The emotional pain of missing seeps through my bones, burying themselves deep inside and I couldn't get rid of it.

She was my cure.

There is no one to tell me what colour is my toothbrush every morning. I think its the green one, I am still not fucking sure. There is no one to wash me during my bathe. There is no one to give me neck massages. There is no fucking one to bring me breakfast in bed, and if they did, they always brought the wrong food. There is no one to sleep beside me to control my nightmares.

They have worsened more now.

I had killed five of my men last night during my nightmare.

Where is my Harley Fucking Quinn?

Your puddin' needs you.

I have tried and I have cried, knowing that a thousand tears can't bring her back. I have been starving myself, wanting to die each and every second. Dying was more easier than this pain in my heart. It fucking hurt so much.

Fuck.

"Puddin'..."

I placed my hands on my head, growling as I heard her voice echoing, my heart beating faster.

"Puddin'... Its me."

I started breathing heavily, a tear sliding down my eye and looked up to see a beautiful woman, in a blue and pink gown.

The dress she wore during the ball night three years ago.

"Babe?" I hesitated, wiping my tears away furiously to get a better look.

It was her. She was here right now. She is with me. She is back.

I immediately got up, hope and happiness rising in me as I reached towards her as she gave me a smile, a sweet smile that held my beating heart in her hands.

And I let her.

I let my hands circle around her and she was gone, just like that. I stood frozen in the spot, more hot tears of guilty and rage flowing down my face as I started cursing loudly, grabbing the gun on the table and held it to my fore head.

Just pull the trigger Joker.

Just pull it.