Chapter 25 | Crave

(A/N; Behold the one and the only!)

∞ ʝσкєя ∞

Chapter 25 | Crave

"Frost!" I called, and he immediately came beside me. I was sitting in the back of the van, my legs dangling off the edge as I did my tie.

"Five left boss." He said calmly.

"Good." I pulled on my white gloves.

Harley had informed me that there were twenty-five guards in the hall. All the guards were assigned a break for five minutes, taking turns in five. And when they come out of the building, my men will knock them out, and dress themselves like guards, entering the hall. Twenty of them have been knocked out, and dumped in the back of the lorry, but there were still five left.

My patience was getting thin and all I could think about was Harley. My fucking mind couldn't fucking stop thinking about her and my insides ached for her. A feeling that tends to set my nerves on edge. Her first batman mission, I know she would be excited. But, fear crawled my skin at the thought of making her meet batman. At the thought of letting the world finally meet her. My queen.

No one would dare touch me when they know that I am with you.

"Boss." Frost broke me out of my thoughts. "Done."

Fucking shit of motherfucker's son.

For the first time in my life, I hesitated to meet Batman.

Oh, the things that she makes me feel. I swear she is a witch with magical voodoo powers.

I had made enough back-up plans and gone through it with Frost incase anything goes wrong, pressing the fact that she must be safe. My stomach churned at the thought of involving her in this shit.

Man up! What are ya, a hormonal teenage girl? You can do this J. You always win. You only go to Arkham when it is completely your choice. You are in control. You let them win. They always lose.

You are the Joker.

No one can control you.

Except for Harley.

Which you love.

And crave.

There is no point in denying that now.

"Boss?"

I whipped my head around to see Frost giving me a knowing look and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"She is waiting." Frost said and that was enough to bring a broad smile to my face. She must probably be waiting for my arrival eagerly. Eager to see me and I must not make her wait. I loved to see her wicked laugh.

"Do I look stunningly handsome Frosty?" A nickname that Harley had made for my right-hand man, but I couldn't control the urge not to use it. His lips twitched uncomfortably at the childish nickname and I grinned.

"If I were Harley, I would throw myself at you Boss."

A hearty laughter escaped my lips as I squeezed my eyes shut and I placed my hand on Frost's shoulder, squeezing it hard. "You always know the right thing to say, ma' boy."

I turned around, facing the entrance of the hall and got down from the van, dusting myself off and adjusted my pink and blue tie, a tie I had ordered to be made to match my darlin's hair. Taking my golden gun out of my white coat, I held it in my hands and walked straight to the closed door, pushing them open with my feet and I clicked the gun, ready to shoot as I walked in.

Gasps and cries filled the air as I started shooting upwards towards the ceiling. I laughed, feeling the adrenaline rush through my pulsing veins, feeling the power, craving it. People started rushing out of the doors, trying to escape. But outside, my men were already waiting to take their lives away. The scared faces people make only making me laugh harder as I shot simultaneously into the air.

I didn't want to shoot people today. I didn't want to risk staining my shirt with blood, when I had spent bloody four hours infront of the mirror, making myself look good for her. I would rather kill myself than admit that out loud but I'm still not going to let my effort go to waste.

They moved away as I walked through the crowd, making my way swiftly as I held the gun tightly. Half of the hall had emptied already. I signalled for my men to close the door now. They closed the door and I smiled as I continued walking slowly, waiting for the arrival of a certain hero. What's takin' him so long? He would have arrived by now.

Maybe he had to take a shit.

Yeah, that must be it.

I hope he constipates hard.

The hall was dead silent and the music had stopped. I pouted, frowning as I scanned through the crowd, finally landing my eyes on the DJ.

"What's a party without some music?" I sang, pointing my gun towards him and he immeditely fumbled, dropping his headphone in the process as his trembling hands moved the keys, the music started playing and I grinned. Waltz music filled the air and I waved my hands in front of me, feeling like a musician.

"Wonderful music, isn't it?" I turned to an old lady beside me and she almost fell backwards onto the floor due to the sudden fear as I grinned widely at her.

"Drop the gun Joker." A voice called out behind me and I turned around coming face to face with a young man, holding a gun to my head, ready to pull the trigger. I stared deep into his eyes and laughed, my mouth opening widely as I held my hands up in surrender. It was just a matter of seconds before I saw fear reflecting in his green orbs.

I have him already.

"Are ya gonna to shoot me?" I asked, purring as I moved my head slowly, making the end of the gun point to my mouth. I laughed into the gun, making him feel uncomfortable as his grip on the gun tightened. "Shoot my mouth. Right at the tonsil. Its itchy right there." I coughed for extra-effect and held the gun between my teeth. All the other people were held at gun-point by my guards, unable to scream or move as they stared at the scene unfolding infront of them.

A gun-shot filled the air.

The guy infront of me fell down in a weak heap. Behind him was Harley, holding a white gun, I had especially made for her.

"Finally some red. This place looks a whole lot colourful already." She chirped.

Her hand slowly went down as she lowered the gun and I grinned proudly as I took in her ravishing appearance.

●●●

Hola!

Joker's POV is always fun to write!

Did you guys like it?

Comment, vote and share.