Chapter 23 | Snowball

The air is frozen lace on my skin, delicate and cold, like winter waves on sallow sand. The sky is washed with grey, watery light illuminating thin patches to brilliance. I looked, as a beautiful snowflake comes to rest in the center of my palm. The way the snow is sprinkled down from a grey, clouded sky and floats to the ground with grace and elegance, so pure.

I smiled.

"Snowball fight!" A voice yelled behind me and I immediately became alert, turning around, only to be met with a snowball right in my forehead.

A laughter filled the air and I removed the snow away from my face, huffing and placing my hands on my hips as I gave him a playful glare. Using that as my oppurtunity, I grabbed some snow from below, rolling it into a ball and threw it on him, hitting him square on his neck. The fresh fallen flakes burst open on impact, showering crystalline fragments that glint in the wintry light.

He stopped laughing and gave me a challenging glare, before giving me a wide grin. "You're gonna lose, babe!" He taunted as his hand reached towards the snow.

"Game on, Puddin'! Ya're going down!" I shouted, ducking when he threw a snowball at me. Soon enough, a war had begun and I was squealing, missing the snowballs he threw at me by mere inches. Snowball fights are wars and wars just gotta be won. Grabbing the snow, I hit him, right in his stomach and I immediately squealed, jumping up and down yelling, "I gotcha!"

"Not too soon." He growled and a snowball hit me right in my shoulder and before I could make another snowball, snowballs were hitting me everywhere on my body, and I ducked, twisted and turned my body, scared for my life.

I scurried away as quickly as I can, weakly throwing a snowball behind my back. I hid behind a huge tree, finally feeling safe, brushing all the snowballs away from my body.

With my back against the tree, my chest heaved up and down, slow breaths released in the air forming white puffs of cloud infront of me. I slowly turned my head around to peek, to see where he is standing, but he was nowhere in sight. My heart hammered against my chest, my eyes wide and alert, ready to launch a snowball if he ever comes in view.

I turned around and froze, a hand came on top of my mouth immediately before I could start screaming, there he was standing right infront of me, his lips inches away from mine. My eyes were wide with fear.

Goddamnit, I am taking this too seriously.

"I won." He grinned, his voice low and erotic. Before I could lash out at him for scaring the hell out of me, his lips were on mine, crushing me into the tree and my hands fell on his wet bare chest, to push him away but after a few seconds, they stayed there, slowly circling around his neck, pulling him closer. I was having a rather peaceful time admiring a pretty snowflake and he just had to ruin it. But, my heart smiled at the fact that he could bring choas into a peaceful moment so simply. Wherever he goes, chaos and fun follows.

I could feel him smirking against my lips at my action, his hands cupping my face, angling my head to deepen the frosty kiss, a low purr escaped his mouth, making me moan.

My hands and body were soaked, making my shirt stick to my skin and he was not even wearing a shirt, his hair was wet and so was his bare chest. The cold didn't affect us like it should. We were immune to the cold, probably due to the chemicals but we could still feel the chillness lacing and tickling our pale skin.

He pulled away, much to my dismay before giving me one last peck, he looked behind me, towards our huge house, his eyes narrowed before he smiled at me. "Its time. Let's get ready to go."

Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the thought of going to the ball with Puddin', we were definitely going to destroy the place first but still, my heartstrings tugged just at the thought of going to a dance with him.

"Or..." I dragged, inching my lips closer towards his. "We could just forget about the dance and have a steamy hot session in our bedroom, where you can lick your way into inf-"

His hand covered my mouth, giving me a stern look, my words became muffled but I grinned behind his hand nonetheless.

"Stop it." His voice was erotically low, sending a slow shiver down my spine. His icy blue eyes contrasted well with the snowy landscape and I felt frozen in spot just admiring his beauty for a second. The waves of blue were filled with sparkles of lust and control.

I bit my lip behind his hand, my eyes flickered down at his lips, earning a low growl from him, like a warning. An idea popped into my mind and I licked his hand, sensually and slowly, making sure to look at his eyes while doing so.

The colour of his eyes went a shade darker, much to my satisfaction. After a moment of staring, he slowly removed his hand away from my mouth, once he was sure I am not going to open my mouth, he held my wrist, and dragged me away towards the house.

"I know I am wet all over but I am wet in the most inappropriate place and I need ya dadd-"

"That's it."

He covered my mouth with his hand, backing me against the wall of the house. He cursed under his breath. His eyes darker and filled with lust. His voice was so deep and sexy, his hands brought mine up pinning me against the wall and I smirked victoriously.

It is so easy to make him snap. He can never resist me no matter how hard he tries.

"Just know that I am going to fucking destroy your pussy when we get back home."

●●●

Hiya!

I just died due to overdose of sexiness.
R. I. P. to myself.

By the way, do any of my readers write Jarley fanfic? I would love to read them. 😊

Comment, vote and share.