Chapter 15 | Leave

Chapter 15 | Leave

He stood back up the next minute, staring down at me, his shoulders moving up and down as he breathed angrily. Blood dripped from his nose and I tried to control my smile at my work.

"You deserve that for not letting me in your 'batman life'." I said, mocking him and he stalked towards me angrily. Knowing what was going to come, I ducked and moved under his arm, swiftly going behind him and ran behind the sofa.

"What did I ever do? Why won't ya trust me?" I asked and he turned around in an instant, walking fast towards the sofa and I ran, behind the T.V holding a magazine in front of me for defence.

"None of this would have ever happened if you had LET ME IN." I shouted angrily, throwing an orange in the fruit bowl at him, it hid him at his chest but he kept walking forward, trying to reach me.

"I don't need to let you in." He said, stopping at his tracks, grabbing the orange before it fell to the ground. "I don't need you to help me in my so called 'batman life'." He imitated me and threw the orange, but it was not aimed at me, it was aimed at a logo of the batman right beside my head. The orange squished flat, splattering some of its juice on my face and fell to the ground.

"I want to help ya." I shouted. "I am in your life now! You can't keep me away from it."

"Fine!" He yelled, pointing his hands towards me. "I don't need you in my life."

A pain filled my heart, crushing it literally into pieces, as I stood frozen at the words that came out of his mouth. I could feel the fiery pain flow through my veins, filling my entire body. My heart ached and I couldn't form words in my mouth.

He is just angry.

Leave. You don't need him.

He didn't mean it.

"I love you." I muttered under my breath and my eyes slowly rised to look at him, his disheveled hair, and then I noticed how stressful he looked. I hadn't realised that before due to my blinding rage and now I looked closely at his face, his eyeballs were red from lack of sleep, his always perfectly swept hair is falling out place, all over his head and he didn't even try to smooth it down. Blood was oozing past his lips and he didn't wipe them away. His rings and chains were missing, except the ring I had given him.

He desperately needs me.

Why won't he accept it?

I looked deeper into his cerulean eyes and saw fear reflecting in it, and I pursed my lips, starting to walk backwards, feeling my body numb with infinite pain.

"I'm leaving." I said, grabbing his car keys on the table and started walking away, tears flowing down my cheeks and I started running. He didn't yell after me. I didn't want him to. No one stopped me as I ran to the garage, got into his purple lamborghini, and sped away on the highway hoping to find release from this pain.

●●●

The music of the club flowed through my veins. The music moves me like I'm a puppet on strings, my head mashing so hard my brain is in shut down mode. There's so much sweat on my skin. Tomorrow they'll be hell to pay but tonight the alcohol keeps on flowing in like it's on IV drip. Everything was blur and I couldn't see properly. All I could see was flashing lights. All I could hear was the heavy drops of the music beat.

Just a few whiskeys made the pain go away and I was having the time of my life. I know I'm struggling to keep my balance. It's like some sort of outer body experience. My legs don't work as I tell them. Neither do my hands. Or my fingers. Somewhere, deep inside I know my brain is sending signals telling me what to do. Whether or not my body is listening is a different story. I can feel it moving. It can feel it doing what it wants. Can I stop it? We all know the answer to that. It's doing as it pleases.

Deciding to take another drink, I walked towards the bar, ordering another whiskey. Once the whiskey bottle was infront of me, I grabbed it and went towards the couch, ploppping down on it drunkenly. My hands gripped the bottle in my hands, my eyes swiveling towards the back of my head in a distressed sense of a headache. I tilted my head towards the edge of the couch as I took a long swig of the substance that affected me.

My breath was the underlying cause of the smell of alcohol that entered my nostrils, and my mouth was sore from the amount of alcohol that I poured down my throat. I cleared my throat as I stood up, just to fall back down on the couch in an unbalanced attempt to walk to the damce floor where I could feel the craziness of the music to overtake the state of drunkenness. I stand again and stagger towards the dance floor, gripping on people to keep myself balanced as I staggered into the crowd. Reaching the middle of it, I started dancing again.

I forgot the name of this club.

I forgot where I had parked my bike.

Wait, I think I came in a car.

I don't know.

Wait, what's my name?

Why am I even here?

Suddenly, hands grabbed my hips and swayed together with me. I was too drunk to push that man away and I let it stay on me as I moved to the compelling beat.

I sang out the lyrics to the song, slurring my words as I do and waved my hands in the air crazily, moving wildly to the beat. I twisted and turned my body, grinding my hips on the man behind me.

●●●

Hola!

Triple updates! :D

Did you guys enjoy this chapter?

Comment, vote and share.