foreword

F O R E W O R D

*walks on stage, holds the mike and clears throat.*

"Hi people of thy wonderful universe! I come in peace."

Silence.

*chuckles nervously*

"Its me."

KEEEE

*taps the mike to make the freaky sound go away*

"Mike testing 1 2 3..."

"Hurry up already!" Someone shouts from the crowd.

"Patience! Jesus!" I exclaim.

*clears throat again*

"If you want to read this fanfiction, you have to read BOOK I inorder to understand this story."

"Aw man!" Someone shouts and walks out of the stadium.

"For those of you who have already read BOOK I, welcome back!"

*crowd goes wild*

"Some of you suggested scenes for this book, I will be adding it but a few of you guys suggested a whole story that would go on for atleast 10 chapters. I won't disappoint you. I will add it to the oneshot book, which you can find in my works."

"You are so kind." Someone shouts from the crowd.

Cue the hair flip.

"Thanks."

S U M M A R Y

Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed for the better. Joker has finally accepted her and life is perfect for once. Maybe ...not. Will she be able to handle this brand new lifestyle that she had always wanted?

Add a dash of spice, a cup of jokes, a jar of craziness, spray a little mad love and finally top it with a cherry of fun.

What do we get?

Warning: This fanfiction will make you even more crazier in love with Joker than you already are. You have been warned.

*starts singing got me looking so crazy right now again and again*

U P D A T E

I will update the book every friday. School is making me really busy now. If I have time and you guys are lucky, I will sometimes update more chapters in a week.

R E L A T I O N S

:: My Joker And Harley Fanfiction Series ::

C O P Y R I G H T

Do not copy this story. I have put my heart and soul to write this fanfiction. If you copy my work and I find out, I will castrate your sorry ass alive.

*smile sweetly*

Its all mine!

*starts shouting mine over and over again like the seagulls from Nemo*

This story can be only found in wattpad. If found anywhere else, please report to me.

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own these characters. The characters all belong to DC universe. They are the rightful owner.

December 13, 2016 © Property of Mistah J | pieceofcupcake | All rights reserved. ®

Enjoy le book!

*wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah* go Jared go! hehe

*wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah* go Jared go! hehe. Imagine Joker doing that.