Chapter 22 | Maggy

Chapter 22 | Maggy

I traced the tattoo covering the top shoulder blade of my left side, in front of the mirror, admiring the artwork that Puddin' had just done. They were red and swollen on my skin, with the words Daddy's lil monster, scrawled all over them beautifully. I had another tattoo on my face with a heart shape right near my eyes.

"Ya like it?" His voice was light and carefree, his arms circled around me and he started kissing my shoulder blade and I watched him through the mirror. A moan escaped my lips. "I love it Puddin'."

"Come on." He said, straightening up, his expression turning serious for a second, and he grabbed his purple coat on the rack, putting it on, before dragging me away. "Ya need to see this."

My eyebrows furrowed, but the smile on my face never left as I let him drag me away. I let my fingers grip his hand more tightly and I looked down at our feet which were walking in sync, which made me giggle.

He dragged me inside the meeting room and there were already people settled there, waiting patiently, and my eyes widened at the sight. I had never been to one of his meeting before and I felt excited at the thought of being in one.

He went to the front of the desk, there was not a chair there, he was standing, resting his palms on the table. He gestured for me to stand besidr him and I did. He leaned forward, turning towards his men, the laughter and smile in his face gone. His whole body was tense, his expression turning serious as he gritted his teeth.

Before he waved his hand to the person on his right. That person immediately stiffened. "T-The mission yesterday f-fa-"

"Failed?" Joker interrupted, his voice deathly calm, the most lethal I had ever seen him. He was glaring daggers into the guy's head, which made the guy look down uncomfortably. "Everthing was perfect." Joker said, rubbing his hands together before he started walking around the table, no one sitting on the table dared look towards his direction.

The tension in the room was high, and even I felt scared seeing Puddin', in his lethal form. "All sheeps did their job. But, when coming to signalling everyone about the batman's arrival, one sheep failed."

He continued walking around the table, before stopping infront of a particular chair which had a man, who was sweating profusely, his hands shaking tremendously, I could almost hear the faint sound of his teeth chattering, and it was definitely not due to the cold. "Who is the black sheep?" Joker said, his voice low, lethal as he bent down next to the trembling guy, holding his shoulders, squeezing them hard, making the man visibly flinch.

"Is it ya Maggy?"

For a second, his eyes flickered above, landing on me before he bent down his head again. The movement did not go unnoticed by Puddin' and he gritted his teeth, before lifting the guy's head harshly, making him look at me and I stared, my eyes narrowed at the trembling guy, named Maggy.

"Ya like what ya see?"Joker asked, his mouth curving into a grin, before he looked at me, his evil smile sending shivers down my spine but at the same time, making me smile as well and I turned to look at Maggy.

"Ya like me Maggy?" I asked, titlting my head and gave him a wide smile, raising my eyebrows up.

The poor trembling guy was stuck between saying yes or no, his eyes drifting between me and Joker, his eyes almost tearing up in constant fear. I enjoyed it, making someone so confused, it made me happy, especially when doing it with Puddin'.

"What's takin' ya so long Maggy?" I asked, walking towards him and Puddin' smiled at me proudly before standing up from his crouched position, letting me take over.

I placed my hand on his shoulders, bending down just like he did. "What's wrong Maggy? Dontcha' like me?" I cooed, my breath fanning his ear, and I trailed my finger down his face, before placing it against his neck, hardly digging my nail into his skin. "I like ya." I whispered into his ear.

I whipped my head around, seeing Joker giving me a proud smirk. I dug my hands into his coat, pulling out his shiny gold pistol and placed it against Maggy's neck. "Don't be scared. He won't kill ya." I said, drawling each word, and I could feel him visibly relax.

"But I will." I said, lifting my head up before shooting him right in his neck, his body fell limp on the chair and I smiled, blowing the air coming out of the pistol before handing it over to Puddin' who was laughing, clapping his hands before he pulled me towards him, his lips met my forehead and he gave it a soft peck before turning around to face everyone.

The rest of the room was silent, their expression blank as they stared ahead. Puddin' held me closely towards his side. "Now the black sheep is gone, let's begin." He said, a smile stretching along his features, making everyone in the room visibly relax, the tense atmosphere going away in an instant, and everyone finally looked towards his direction.

"Frost." He acknowledged the brown haired man, sitting on his left.

"Batman has not been coming out lately. The crime in Gotham is increasing day by day, but," He paused, pushing a piece of paper towards Puddin' and I grabbed it, realising that its an envelope. "There is a winter ball being held tomorrow night and he will be there, to give a speech."

I ripped the envelope apart and looked inside, it was an invitation card, pale blue in colour and I looked towards Puddin' who was already looking at me. "My sweet Harley, would you be my date to this winter ball?" He asked, moving away from me, opening his arms wide, as he gave me a grin.

My heart fluttered.

"My pleasure Puddin'." I curtsied, giving him a wide smile.

●●●

Hiya!

Yay! They are going on a date! Who's excited?

I AM SO EXCITED. LIKE OMFG. 😄😉

Comment, vote and share.