Chapter 36 | Club

Chapter 36 | Club

Our gaze never wavered as I moved my body down the chain, making sure to rotate my hips widely as I stared at him with a smug smile on my face. He narrowed his eyes at me and I could feel the lust radiating off of him as I twirled around, bending over as I continued to dance, moving along with the beat.

 He narrowed his eyes at me and I could feel the lust radiating off of him as I twirled around, bending over as I continued to dance, moving along with the beat

He was having a meeting with his business partner Monster T.

He turned away from me as he suddenly started talking to him. I frowned a little before facing the crowd. I grabbed a stripper near me and danced with her, holding her hips out as I moved my body wildly.

I was wearing a gold and black dress, his most favourite one. I loved the feel of the jewels on my skin as I moved around, drowing myself in the pleasure.

I was the life of the party and I enjoyed each and every moment of it. The music filled my ears and I was drunk with desire as I twisted my arms around the chain, showing off my flexibility, hoping that a certain green-haired man saw it.

It would definitely turn him on.

It was a matter of seconds when I heard a whistle and I whipped my head around, my hair flying in the air, as I looked towards Puddin' who was giving me a grin. I eyed the man behind him who was drinking a glass of water, gulping. I immediately hopped off the stage, and walked over, feeling excited.

Once I reached the booth, I let my legs glide over as I pulled the chain away from my face, holding them tightly for support before I gave him a wide smile. "Puddin'."

"Oh, come to daddy

"Oh, come to daddy."

Daddy?

He is calling me daddy in public. He is being possessive over me. Something is wrong. I narrowed my eyes a little as he looked at me with lust. But, only I could see the hidden words radiating off his rage beneath all the lust.

'You are mine.' It shined.

"Listen, you... are my gift to this handsome..." He turned away from me, flicking his hair back before pointing towards Monster T. "Hunka hunka! You... belong to him now..."

I immediately realised the tension in the air and the meaning behind all of it. Monster T had said something about me which caused my puddin' to be angry.

I smiled mischieviously, as I thought of all the times we had done this. It was always fun. He always needed to prove everyone, to let everyone know that I was his to admire. He wasn't afraid to let everyone know that I only belong to him. It turned me on whenever he did that.

I loved toying with people's emotions. It was always fun to see them confused and scared, not knowing what to say. The power of controlling them runs through your bones and it makes you crave for more when you have the upperhand. When you have the decision in your hands to end their life, you have the power to end their memories, the power to defy the devil himself.

Walking towards Monster T, I let my legs glide over his lap, cupping his cheeks as I bit the air infront of his nose playfully. I know Joker is filled with jealousy and rage by now. "Ya are cute. Ya want me. I'm all... yours."

I leaned towards him, knowing very well that I had just written his death certificate. Monster T laughed lightly in happiness and I grinned back feeling happy that he is going to die soon. I could hear Joker's low growl behind me, as I imagined him breathing heavily. I could feel his presence and the anger radiating off of him and I enjoyed the attention.

Suddenly, I felt Monster T stiffen as he realised the situation he was hopelessly trapped in

Suddenly, I felt Monster T stiffen as he realised the situation he was hopelessly trapped in. His chocolate brown eyes widened in alert and I could almost hear his heart-beat rising.

"I don't want no beef."

"Ya don' like me? Fine. Don' waste my time then." I played along, getting off his lap and sat myself on the white seat, looking at Joker with a proud smile who was mocking him. I twirled my hair in my hand as I watched the scene unfolding infront of me in happiness.

"Ya don't want no beef? Ya don't want no beef? Ya don't want no beef?" He glared at the end of his mocking, showing the jealousy and anger in his cold icy eyes.

There was palpable tension in the air and I was enjoying each moment of this chaos. "That's your lady, J."

I almost giggled out loud at his pleading voice but I loved seeing puddin' all jealous and over-protective over me so I was not going to ruin it.

"Look..." He held out his hands, walking over towards him in an agonizingly slow pace as he stared at Monster T, intimidating him just with his icy glare.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

He sat beside Monster T, flipping his hair with his hands, before his eyes flickered to the gun lying on the table.

Time to die, Monster boy.

"That's your lady, J." He tried one more time meekly, his eyes wide and frantic with fear and confusion.

"That's right." Joker gave him a devious grin before grabbing the gun lying on the table and shot him right between his eyes as I laughed wickedly, feeling happy and safe.

He turned around at the sound of my laughter and held his arms out wide, gesturing for me to come over and I immediately reached him, hugging his waist as I continued to laugh, before raising my eyebrows at him as he trailed the tip of the gun down my face, teasing me. I eyed him, asking him 'what happened'.

He smiled widely, grabbing my waist towards himself as I grinned at the sudden move. "He called ya a bitch."

I gasped, faking a hurt expression and he grinned wider. He leaned forward, wiggling his nose with mine as I smiled.

"Only I get to call ya that."

He had to say that.

●●●

Hiya!

I 💜 this scene.

Comment, vote and share.