Chapter 1 | Enough

Chapter 1 | Enough

I danced, twisting and turning my body, wearing a short red skirt and a black crop top with the words Love written all over them. My fingers were painted alternatively in red and black. My hands and neck were filled with gold and flashy jewellery. I bounced to the beat of the music, dancing, holding my legs up, and circled around the pole.

I placed my hands on the glass around me and bent, shaking my hips side to side, knowing he is watching every move.

He always does.

He had built this small glass stage just for me to dance, so that I can dance peacefully without having to worry of other people groping me or disturbing me.

I pulled my hair, thrusted myself onto the chain, glided down the pole, following the beat of the dance. I could feel the stare of almost everyone in the club on me and I knew that.

But, I am his.

I know I have been dancing for long but I didn't feel my energy drain out of my body. In fact, I felt more energized than ever.

Deciding to take a break, as I felt my neck parched, I got down from the stage and walked through the crowd, and they parted away knowing not to mess with me. Everyone knows that I am some royalty because I was dancing on the stage. A stage with the words Property Of Joker smacked on them.

And, everyone knows to never touch his property.

I'm a fûcking queen.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arms, pulling me back and I twisted around to see a man. He seemed like he was still in college. I could see Frost and the rest of the men, walking towards me but with one look, I stopped them and they backed away.

"I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away." He muttered, his brown eyes staring down at me, his brown hair falling infront of his eyes.

"I don't. But I know karate and I could rip your lungs out." I said.

He smiled. "Why don't we get drunk and make some bad decisions?"

"You look like you already are, and you just did." I said, before turning my head to see Puddin' standing up from his white leather sofa, he held a pistol on his hand, directed towards the man, ready to pull the trigger. His face was frowning, his shoulders breathing rapidly with anger.

"Move." He mouthed towards the guy and I could feel the fear in him immediately. He held his hands up, backing away from me as he started walking backwards. His eyes flickered between me and my psychopathic man.

I gave him a wide grin.

"Toodles!" I waved at the stranger before walking away, to grab a drink.

"Mr. J is asking for you." I heard the familiar voice of Frost from behind me and smiled.

"Ok." I said, placing my drink down on the table before walking towards the booth. I opened the beaded gold curtains and hopped in, heading straight for his lap, and sat down on it, wrapping my hands around his neck.

He still didn't smile. I could feel the anger and jealousy vibrating off of him and I was feeling too happy. "Jealous?"

"Me? Jealous?" He growled before he gave me a wide grin and started laughing, an evil laughter, so evil, I could hear the anger in them.

This is the laughter that sends evil chills down my spine. My heart started beating erratically.

He abruptly stopped laughing before looking me straight in the eye.