epilogue

E P I L O G U E

❃ fινє уєαяѕ ℓαтєя ❃

I played with the kitty doll in my hands, stroking it softly as I thought about the moment I had given him this doll. The memory was still fresh as ever.

>>>

"If I want, I would have a kitten."

"A kitten? Why?"

"It reminds me of you."

"Oh. Why?"

"I will tell you the reason for that soon enough."

<<<

I wonder what is the reason. I heard a small sound behind me and saw him standing shirtless as he closed the door behind him. He had brought a tray with waffles and a cup of grape juice on it. I didn't know why but something about him was making him look more handsome today.

He seemed perfect.

I smiled and he eyed the kitty doll on my hands before placing the tray on the bed-side table and he sat down on the bed, gesturing for me to come over.

I walked over to him, his white shirt grazing my thighs softly and the scent of him made me calm, his hands were so long that I had to fold the sleeves up to my elbows.

I hopped on the bed, giggling as I took a bite out of the waffle that he was holding in his hands before lying flat on his chest. His body stiffened at my gesture and I frowned a little. Something was definitely up with him. My head was right on top of his shoulders and I could feel his heart beating as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer towards his chest.

"Ya never told me the reason ya know." I said, playing with the kitty doll in my hands as he placed the waffle on the plate. His hand reached the doll and he held it in his hands, his eyes narrowing as he stared at it in a deep thought.

"You were a kitty back then, shy and afraid to talk to people, but now... you are a tigress, confident and bold in every way. This kitten doll represents your past." He said softly, squeezing my hand assuringly and my smile widened as I placed the doll on the table before turning around to look at him.

His blue eyes shined brightly with a flicker of amusement as his fingers tilted my chin up, leaning me closer towards him until his soft lips met mine. I circled my hands around his neck, straddling his lap and he shifted his legs underneath me as he pulled on my waist.

He growled into the kiss, making goosebumps erupt all over body as his tongue caressed every part of my mouth. His hand slid up and reached my arm. He pulled on my right arm and something cold touch my fingers and I gasped into the kiss at the sensation. He continued kissing and my left arm dropped to his chest, only then I realised that his heart beat was speeding rapidly.

Something was definitely up.

I pulled away reluctantly and tilted my neck at him confused as his eyes shone bright with fear. I blinked profusely and he held my right arm up, making me look at my fingers.

My heart stopped beating.

In my ring finger, there was diamond ring, worth a fortune, looking grand and luxurious on my frail fingers. A oval-shaped blue stone was on top of it, resting beautifully as the intricate diamond designs covered the edge of it, holding it in place.