Chapter 39 | Griggs

Chapter 39 | Griggs

I traced the tattoo on my thigh as I sighed, missing puddin' tremendously. I kept tracing the tattoo I had just gotten just yesterday, hoping that he is fine and will find me soon.

'I will wait forever.'

I tried to smile, hoping he is doing well without my presence but knew deep inside that he is not coping well and must have killed dozens of his men whom he would have sent to search for me. I can't wait to run into his arms and kiss the hell out of him.

I hummed the lullaby I sing to him silently as I swung on the rope, leaning on one side of it as I tried to sleep, feeling bored than ever. I looked up at the warm summer morning sky, trying to desperately feel a connection with him.

"Stay back." Griggs shouted, "If she moves, fire her up. All right?"

I tried to control the groan that was trying to escape out of my throat and resorted to giving him a grin, hiding the pain behind my smile like I always did.

"You gonna come down from there or what?" He asked, raising his eyebrows, as he pocketed his hands, giving me a pointed look.

I laughed at his serious expression, but I could see the lust and desire dancing excitedly in his eyes as he eyed from top to bottom.

He is so going to die in my man's hands and I can't wait.

I glided my legs swiftly over the dirty white make-shift rope as I twirled my leg around, getting down from the rope as I landed gently on my feet which touched the cold hard ground.

"Oh yeah..." He said, almost moaning.

"Look at you. You know the rules, hotness. You got to keep off of these bars." He said as I hugged the bars in my hands, leaning towards him as I laughed, with a playful glint shining brightly in my eyes.

"What, these bars?" I asked, licking the bars with my tongue confidently knowing very well that it can shock me, but it would never hurt me badly like it should.

"Oh my God. You are really in bad shape upstairs, lady."

"Gonna come in here and tell me that? Or are you too scared?" I asked, teasing him, knowing that he is scared of me deep inside. "Come on, I'm bored. I'm bored. Play with me!"

"You put five of my guards in the hospital, honey. No one's gonna play with you. You sleep on the ground." He said and I pouted, reminiscing the days of my violence.

Joker would be so proud.

"I sleep where I want, when I want, with who I want." I said seductively, sweet-talking him, trying desperately to get any information out of him.

"Oh man, I love you." He said and I almost grinned victoriously knowing the fact that Griggs is going to suffer a terribly painful death in the hands of my puddin'. Until then, I am going to let him have his fun.

"Alpha-1, hit her!"

●●●

"What is that? What is that? Who are you?" I asked panicking as I eyed the strange looking gun that the technician was holding in his hands.

"Stand by. Arming device." He said in a monotone voice as he aimed the gun at my neck before looking over at another technician by his side.

"Who are you? I don't know who you are." I blurted out pathetically, hoping that puddin' comes bursting out the door to rescue me away from this torture.

"Device armed."

I knew very well that they were going to do something to my neck.

"Hey! Hey, I'm talking to you. Hey, I'm talking to you!" I shouted, trying to get away from the gun as I struggled to move beneath all the restraints.

"Ready."

The gun hit my neck and I screamed as something pierced through my skin and into my throat. It was painful when at first but I could feel the pain subsiding away slowly after a few seconds.

"Injection successful. Location verified."

They dragged me away from the place and I looked around, eyeing all the objects as I tried to find things that could help me escape out of here. After a while, I got bored as usual and started shouting happily as they sped me down the corridor.

"Wee!"

It was just another fun day at Belle Reve prison as I tried to suppress the pain in my heart, wanting to get out of this hell-hole desperately. I was tied into a wheel-chair, with the guards dragging me away to some place I had no idea of.

I had refused to take their food knowing that he would be starving himself but they had force-fed me. They electrocuted me whenever I misbehaved. Well, it was bound to happen if you put a wild tigress which belonged to the wide open spaces of Gotham in a small cage.

It was bound to happen.

I heard the familiar voice of a man talking behind me. I didn't bother to turn around and check who it is as I knew very well that it was Griggs.

Still can't wait for his death.

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at the familiar object being held in his hands. He gestured the guards to get ready as he walked over to me.

"Listen, you're being transferred. I don't know where you're going." He said and my heart skipped a beat as he handed me my pink phone, placing it in my palm due to my tied up wrist.

Hope and happiness filled me as I controlled the urge to call Puddin' right away.

"It's from Mr. J. You gonna tell him I took care of you?"

Hell no.

I looked at the call coming from puddin' and I laughed, feeling happy as I thought of the ways puddin' would kill Griggs once I tell him about the things he did to me. The phone vibrated in my hands tempting me to attend it but I was controlling the intense urge.

"You're so screwed!"

His eyes immediately widened in fear as I gripped the phone tight in my hands, like it was puddin' himself. I felt more closer to puddin' already and I couldn't't be more happier. I laughed heartily as the other guards dragged me away from the place.

"What do you mean by that? What do you mean by that? Harley! Hey! What do you mean by that? Harley!"

●●●

Hiya!

I hate Griggs. 😒

Comment, vote and share.