Chapter 26

Percy moved his shoulders in circles, trying to stretch them out. He looked at Snap, Turin, and the new edition, Dumaad.
"I need to go talk to Hiccup." He told them.
"Can I come with?" Turin didn't really want to see Hiccup but more wanted to be with Percy.
Percy shrugged. "He probably won't care...beat you up the hill!" He ran for it. He tripped quite quickly and groaned. "I forfeit."
Turin laughed. "Never though the son of Poseidon would fall so quickly!"
He didn't keep running but extended a hand.
Percy grabbed it gratefully and pulled himself up. "Let's just walk then." He wasn't injured but just got the wknd knocked out of him.
Snap sensed his discomfort and scooped him up. The dragon had put his head under Percy's legs then let him slide down his neck and into the saddle. He repeated the step with Turin but with his tail so Percy was in front.
Percy hugged the dragons neck like a body pillow. "Thanks bud."
Dumaad sat in Turins lap. Turin absently pet him while watching his surroundings.
There was not much activity in the town, only the occasional creak of a shop door and a couple sets of footsteps.
The reason the village was so quiet was because of the weather. Large puffy grey-tinted clouds hung low in the sky, dropping a snowflake now and then. The air was cold and frigid. The wind chill did far from help.
Turin hugged his new dragon, scared he would get cold. Turin kept watching the people of Berk as Snap trotted up the large hill.
Percy was watching people too, though he still had not moved since hugging his dragons neck.
Before they knew it they were near Hiccups hut, at the very top of the hill.
Turin climbed off first and grabbed Dumaad. The small dragon did not protest or make a sound. Percy followed.
Percy knocked on the door. "Hello?" He called out.
After a couple moments of heavy footsteps, the door opened. It was Hiccup. His face was solemn. Though he did the best to hide it his eyes glinted with the slightest trace of fear.
    "Come in." He stated, his voice firm. He didn't question why Turin was there. They all went inside. Hiccups new home was fit to house a dragon or two as well, so Snap fit. He was roughly the size of Toothless.
Percy felt uncomfortable. Hiccup was generally so loose and friendly. This was not him.
Where are those other people? His mother and girlfriend and friends? Aren't they more trusted and important than I?

Here we go! A real chapter! Not the longest but my average will have to make due. Enjoy!