Chapter 3

"So...you mean to tell me you're all Vikings? Who live with dragons?" Asked Percy. "Man, that's crazy weird. Am I in a different time period or something?"
   Hiccup shrugged. "Can't tell you that. Have no idea."
   Percy rubbed his head. Confusing... "So I think I'll be stuck here a while. Wanna show me around or something? Tell me what's going on?" Hiccup nodded.
   "I can do that. But I can't show you to the whole village. I'll just gather a few people in the Great Hall." He stood up. "Wait here." Hiccup left the cabin, Toothless at his heels. Percy sat down on the bed.
   "Well isn't this strange..." He spoke to himself, attempting to get over the shock. Do I get a dragon? How do I get one? They seem cool. How will people react to my 'talents'?
    Thoughts swarmed Percy's mind until Hiccup walked in and beckoned him on.

    Hiccup led Percy to a big hall built into a mountain, directly next to Hiccups cabin. A few dragons messed about next to the door. When the door was opened,  there were about six people there.
   Hiccup walked past the row of people. He listed them off as he passed. Pointing to a blonde girl with a leather headband. "Astrid." He pointed to two other people, a boy and a girl, who seemed to be fighting. "Ruffnut and Tuffnut." A fat kid named Fishlegs, and a kid named Snotlout. One person left.
"Percy, this is my mother, Valka," introduced Hiccup. Valka gave a slight wave.
Hiccup clapped his hands. "As you can see, I, Chief Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, have called a meeting."