Chapter 11

The boat got to its destination quite quickly with the help of Percy.  They arrived and Percy and Turin ran to the cliff, their dragons racing at their heels. Percy closed his eyes and felt the wind rush over him.
    Generally the wind would bother him, reminding him of Zeus. But this time it seemed...comforting. Maybe it was because he longed to see what it was like to fly. Maybe it was Zeus trying to apologize. Whatever it was, it felt good.
Shrimp was the first one to reach the ledge. Turin panted, leaning with his hands in his names. "You aren't much of a Shrimp are you?" Shrimp dragon-smiled. He made some sort of chuffing sound. Percy wrapped his arm around Snaps neck and sat on his back.
"You ready buddy?" Snap shook his entire body almost as if responding.
Turin mounted his dragon too and patted his shoulder. "Imma call you Storm from now on." The name was reasonable, he was like a generic Thunderdrum. A dark blue set of scales, almost like the night sky. He had many small white spots resembling raindrops. His eyes were almost like a humans but black like most dragon.
Storm seemed to enjoy the name and hopped up on his small legs. Both dragons made their may to the very ledge, Riders on their backs.
Snap was the first to go without any warning to Percy. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing, despite this being his first time gliding. He spread his wings out and let the wind carry him. His new, twisted dark grey horns didn't seem to bother him at all. He got to the platform and shook Percy off in triumph.
Percy grinned as he stood up and dusted himself off. He turned around. "Your turn Turin!"