Chapter 6

Percy woke up in the morning and stretched. He looked around the room and furrowed his brow.
Where am I?
    It took him a long moment to remember what had happened. "Vikings, dragons, fishing, got it." He reminded himself out loud. He put on those clothes he had last night. He had gone to sleep in his hoodie and such. He felt stiff, as like a board had been plastered onto his back.
Percy finally fit on the bracers. There was some sort of sea foam green frill on the shoulder pads and the bottom of the bracers. Intimidating, he thought.
He brushed some dark brown, almost black, hair out of his face as he left the cabin. Hiccup wasn't too far off, wrestling with Toothless. He straightened up as the newcomer approached.
Percy halfway raised his hand. "'Sup?" Hiccup brushed some dirt off of his flight suit.
"So I said I'd take you to the hatchery today, correct?"
    Percy nodded. "Sure. Whatever that is. Lead the way, dragon dude. And uh no offense, but I may or may not have forgotten your name."
    Hiccup started walking. "It's Hiccup." He seemed unusually patient for someone with so much power. He almost acted as if it happened often. Percy shrugged it off.
    Dragon time.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for basically never updating but not like I even have any fans to let down. Even so, I'll try to keep on top of things cuz hey, it makes me happy. Peace