Chapter 43

Percy trudged to the Great Hall where Loki was being kept for now. He almost didn't want to leave but he knew he had to.
Turin wasn't coming. Though he never said it Percy knew he was probably a mess and didn't want his best friend to see him like that.
Former best friend? Percy asked himself. Will that still count? He wondered.
Percy intentionally walked slow, savouring his time in Berk, wallowing in his memories. I wonder if we are in different universes. Poor Loki will have a hard time with this. Unless it's like the sea of monsters and it's just sorta of..hidden.
Percy pushed open the doors of the Great Hall. He shoulder his bag which contained his flight suit and the black hoodie from Devyn. In his hands he held Turin's fishing rod. It was a parting gift as well as a replacement for Percy's rod.
Hiccup and Loki sat silently at the Chiefs table. Nobody else was allowed. If it went wrong it could be very dangerous. Not even Toothless was allowed to be in the Hall while Loki worked his magic.
Percy stood next to the tables. The other two rose. "It's time," commented Hiccup. It was obvious yet the words felt necessary.
Hiccup set his hand on Percy's shoulder. "I wish you the best of luck. May the gods watch over you." He slightly faltered as he said the last sentence, seen as there was a god right next to him.
"And then to you," responded Percy solemnly. "May you lead for many more years." He walked next to Loki.
Loki put his hands on Percy's shoulders and closed his eyes, head towards the floor. He slightly leaned on Percy.
Loki muttered indecipherable words at a slow rate. Percy stood still, only moving his eyes, surveying the land he had just started to call home.
Tears rimmed Percy's eyes. He blinked them back. He couldn't cry. Not now.
Hiccup watched in anticipation as Loki muttered his words. Minutes passed by.
Suddenly, Percy felt a strange sensation. He looked at his own hands, which were wavering like water. A strange blue aura surrounded him.
Loki looked weary yet obviously stunned. He removed his hands. "It worked!" He celebrated like a child and stepped back.
Percy felt like he was floating. Then he looked down to see that he actually was. Percy was a few feet above the ground. The blue aura grew stronger.
The last thing Percy noticed was a large CRACK and an explosion of light before his consciousness slipped into darkness.

--------------------------------------------
"Percy? PERCY!" A voice yelled. Percy opened his eyes to see the blurry forms of people looming above him.
The forms became more clear. Percy saw that it was Annabeth and Grover. Groaning and holding his head, Percy stood. Annabeth looked at him, joy in her eyes. "Thank the gods!" Then she punched him in the stomach.
"What was that for?!" He exclaimed while doubling over.
"That," she explained. "Is for leaving me again." Then she pulled him forward by his Camp Half Blood T-shirt and kissed him. "That is for everything else."
Grover sat down Percy on the bed. Percy realized it was his bed. They were in the Poseidon Cabin.
"What happened?"

Sorry for not updating as regularly as I generally do! I'll try and wrap up this book as fast as I can!