Chapter 18

Almost immediately the sky was filled with Monstrous Nightmares and yells. The guards ran around trying to seem as intimidating as possible, hoping the dragons might just fly off.
     Their attempts were vain. The dragons landed and fought anything in their path. Percy found himself face to face with a black monstrous nightmare.
     He pulled Riptide from his pocket. It was the first time he had to use it since he had appeared here. He turned to Snapstorm, hoping he may be able to help, but his dragon had a navy blue opponent of his own. The dragons snapped and tousled, blowing fire, aiming for the throats.
     Percy's opponent saw him get distracted and took this to his advantage. He head butted Percy which sent him flying backwards. He hit the cliff wall. Anger welled up inside him like a over boiled pot.
    He ran forward with Riptide, hacking and slashing wherever the dragon was unable to defend himself. Percy watched as Snapstorm was torn at by the navy blue dragon. More red hot rage bubbled up. He hacked at the red dragons throat, killing it instantly.
    He tried to advance to help Snap but the dragon wouldn't let him. It was his own fight.
Percy watched as his friends opponent lifted him above the ground and dropped him and clawed him. A lump formed in Percy's throat. He was just realizing how much Snap looked like Festus.
Letting out a scream of rage he ran to the nearest attack dragon and hacked at it not caring for using any moves. It was almost like when he had to fight the giants. Except this time he could make a real difference.
The red sticky blood almost confused him, he was expecting ichor. He had to bring himself back to the present. "Not now." He muttered as he finished off the black dragon.
Next he went over to one of the guards who was fighting a cream-yellow and white dragon. Percy stabbed it in the heart and straight away it crumbled. He moved on to the next opponent.
He kept thinking while fighting. I wish Jason were here. He'd be able to fly around and throw his spear at them. Piper could probably charmspeak them to sleep or something. He thought as he watched Snap finish off his attacker.
    Annabeth would be here trying to find a plan to get rid of them all. He gritted his teeth as he hacked off an attacking monstrous nightmares toe. The blood stained the ground, crimson.
    Frank would turn into that hulking grey dragon and fight with tooth and claw. Hazel would be here on Arion, riding around at near the speed of sound.
    Leo would be a fireball, he smiled as he thought about it. Running around trying to set them on fire. The thought was funny. He couldn't help but laugh.
    When he looked up he noticed everybody was looking at him. He had killed every remaining attack dragon.

Thank you guys so much for 1.04k views! I enjoy writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it! For staying around you can have a random screenshot in my photo gallery.

04k views! I enjoy writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it! For staying around you can have a random screenshot in my photo gallery

Lol