Chapter 44

Percy seemed unable to say what happened. "I..I don't know." He stuttered. "I just- I was.."
    Annabeth wrapped an arm around him. "Start from the beginning." Her voice was as smooth as honey.
    "Well I woke up in a strange forest..." Percy began. He dove into the entire story but left out every part that included Turin. It pained him too much to talk about Turin.
    Annabeth hugged Percy. "I would never do that."
    Grover listened intently the whole time. "So Loki is the trickster god?" Percy nodded.
    Annabeth punched her hand with her  other fist. "I'm gonna kill Até..."
    Percy shook his head. "Loki is....different."
    The trio sat in silence for a while. "So what now?" Asked Grover. "What will we tell the camp, when will you visit your mom and such? What about school? Will they understand?"
    Annabeth shot Grover a cold glare. "Don't stress him out. Percy can go out into the camp and say hi to everybody else now, we will visit his mom tomorrow. I can probably get Piper to charmspeak Percy's teachers. But what Percy needs now is his friends, some food, and rest."
    Percy gave Annabeth a weak smile. "Blue chocolate chip cookie."
    Annabeth smiled back but wider and said, "You bet." Grover tried to stifle his laughter but couldn't. He burst out laughing.
    "After all of this, all you want is blue chocolate chip cookies?" Percy gave a sheepish nod.
    "Shall we go?" Asked Annabeth. She seemed to be in charge of everything.
    Percy nodded. "Yeah, sure."
    Grover walked beside Percy with a stupid grin on his face. "Guess who's back?!" He yelled. Then he ran off.
    Percy watched as all the heads turned on him. He turned around to playfully scold Grover but he was gone.         
    It wasn't long after Percy turned around that Leo tackled him. "You've been gone for two months!" Leo yelled in Percy's face.
    Percy shoved Leo off to see a big bear waddling towards him. It picked him up and squeezed him.
    "Bear hug!" Giggled Hazel.
    Frank turned back into a human but by then Jason, Piper, Hazel, Nico and Leo were dog-piled on him too.
    Percy saw a gap in it and grabbed Annabeth by the ankle. He pulled it and she fell down and was pulled towards the dog pile.
    The other campers just watched as they all wrestled around on the ground. From the crowd Percy heard somebody call, "Somebody get Blackjack!" He heard a whistle and the Pegasus landed in the camp.
    Blackjack threw the others off and put Percy on his back. The seven and Nico just laughed. This was the happiest Percy had ever seen Nico.
    Blackjack ran in circles speaking with Percy.
     You owe me some donuts Boss!
     Percy laughed. Yeah, I guess I do!
    Clarisse came over when Blackjack stopped and helped Percy off. Then she gave him a hard noogie. "Don't leave me again punk! That makes it 10 months you've been gone, having just mysteriously disappeared!"
    Percy struggled away. "Help!" He yelled in mock fear. He hid behind Harley and looked at the small son of Hephaestus. "Save me!"
    Harley rolled up his dirty sleeves and playfully tackled Clarisse. It wasn't long before the whole camp was wrestling on the ground. Even most of the Aphrodite campers joined in.
    Everybody only stopped when a call came from the Big House. "DINNER!" Yelled Chiron.

Okay I know I said I would update a regular schedule again but I've been writing a book, like a real book that I want to eventually publish, so yeah. And Game of War is addicting. That's a factor too. Yepokaybye