Chapter 35

Percy woke up after a restless night in a cold sweat. He was replaying Annabeth literally stabbing him in the back over and over again. But instead, he was stabbing her.
    He held her body which was quickly losing warmth. He hung his head over hers. Percy wept silently, his tears dripping onto her Camp Half Blood T-shirt.
    "Annabeth I'm so sorry.." he whispered over her.
    Piper came up behind him. "Jason AND Annabeth..and to think I used to look up to you." Then walked off.
    Percy looked up at the cavern ceiling, the closest he had to the sky. "Why not me?!" He bellowed. And then he woke up.
    Percy lifted his hands overs his face and sobbed, not caring if he was heard. He felt Turins hand on his arm, which was hardly any comfort.
    Under most circumstances Percy might have gotten up and left to go sit by the ocean. He dare not do that now, he might reopen his sensitive wound.
    Percy stared at the sky, his vision almost entirely obscured by tears. "Why not me?" He whispered. His thoughts began to whirl.
Was that the real Annabeth? They were all acting so strange. The initial shock had begun to float away like drift wood in a flood.
Is the real Annabeth still out there?! He stopped his thoughts as he heard the village begin to wake up.
    Vikings groaned and yawned. Dragons scuffled about, skirting the edge of the water to see if any fish dare come close to them.
    Hiccup was having a quiet talk with Astrid. Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Valka, and Snotlout were going around making sure everybody was as healed as possibly before they left. Many got deep scratches from when the cave collapsed. Some had not even been lucky enough to leave the cave.
Percy stared at the sky longer. He thought of all the possible ways to get back to the real Annabeth. Then it struck him. Percy shot upward. He let out a grunt of pain and winced.
After much work, he was standing. People stared at him. Percy trudged over to where Loki was being held captive in the celestial bronze netting.
Percy looked at him, rage in his eyes. And dragon in his right mind would have run. "Bring me to Annabeth. I know it was YOU who brought me here in the first place." He growled.
Loki gulped. "Not yet."
"Why not?"
"You still have unfinished business. As do I." Loki said simply. Percy angrily stalked off with a weird gait. The wound made him slightly arch his back which made walking slightly awkward.
Percy looked around for Hiccup. He found him quite quickly. The others fell silent as Percy neared. "Where's Snapstorm?"

Thank you guys so much for 3k. It means a lot for a small account! I want to give you all shoutouts but there are just so many of you!