Raise A Fist (Part 2)

When you awoke the first thing that hit you was a pounding headache. Light slipped through a window and cast a small beam of light over your face which didn't help either. The next thing that your brain managed to notice through the haze that seemed to float in front of you was that someone was snoring.

You sat up slightly and groaned, "What happened, my head is killing me," The snoring stopped rather abruptly and you looked over at the man, who you now realized was Leonard, "Please tell me this isn't what it looks like because I don't remember anything."

"Sorry din' mean t' fall sleep," McCoy yawned and paused, "Do you remember what happened last night at all?"

"Bits and pieces, I got way too drunk and then I punched someone, because- wait did I tell you why?" you rush, as you feel your face heat up in a blush.

He smirked slightly, "Maybe, you were pretty drunk, but I must thank you for defending my honor by punching some jerk at a bar."

You scurry out of bed and groan as your head pounds, you must look like a mess right now, "I should probably go."

"Y/N, wait!" he took a deep breath, "I should thank you, but next time please try to find a non-violent way of working something out."

You paused a few paces from the door and watched as he got up and stretched before walking over to you. Somehow he managed to look good in a t-shirt and sweatpants, with bedhead. He seemed to hesitate before reaching out and wrapping his arms around you. At first, you stiffened, but then relaxed slightly, returning the gesture.

When he leaned back you saw he was wearing one of the genuine smiles reserved for special moments like this.

He quickly placed a small kiss on your lips, and you couldn't help the huge grin that spread over your face, "That was so worth it."

He snorted, "Just don't make a habit of it."